copy dvds

C

chattyange

HHHHEEEELLLPPP

ive got a stack and dvd combi (radio cdplayer and dvd player all in one) the make is a phillips but my problem is that the dvd player wont play copied dvds and i was wondering if anyone knows anything i can do so as it plays copies if you do i would be grateful if you would tell me please
thanks
ange
:littleang

unlikely but you would need to list the model number for anyone to find out

If it done work m8 let us all know cuz im sure we can direct u too a cheap multi-region play anything dvd player......:)

argos £49...plays anything,i reckon it'd probably play a 45 if ya could fit it in...lol

Asda Pacific around £35.00 lovely

plays everythin you bung in :)

£29.99 yakumo inc delivery from amazon,got 1 myself and brought another 3 for the family,plays everything and comes multi-region :)

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000UIXTU/pd_ka_0/026-6359451-3491634[/ame]

DESCRIPTION .....
Product Description
The DVD Master XL2 is Yakumo's first foray into the world of DVD players and they have clearly started with a scorcher. As well as being a stylish looking player, the XL2 is packed with features; and at an unbelievable price too. The XL2 will have no trouble playing DVD (-R, +R, -RW, +RW), VCD, SVCD, CD-audio, Kodak Picture CD, JPG-CD, MP3, CD, CD-R and CD-RW media. The picture and the sound quality, whether in PAL or NTSC format, are first-rate for a product in this price range.

The Yakumo DVD Master XL2 comes with all the right connections: coaxial digital out, stereo-analogue, Dolby digital (AC-3), DTS digital out, SCART out, composite video out, coaxial digital out and s-video. Further features like picture-by-picture slow motion, programmable playback sequence or random play, zoom, manual title-search, parental lock as well as subtitles and multiple view angles go to make the DVD Master XL2 more than just a run-of-the-mill DVD player.

The DVD Master XL2 is packaged with a remote control (batteries included), multi-language instruction book and cables for the A/V, S-video and SCART connections. The slim dimensions of 48x430x320 mm (h/w/d) and the lightweight 3.5 kg make this a player that would be welcome in any home.

Let me get the manual out m8 and i'll have a look :Frog:

What's the format you've been trying in it? + or -? R or RW?

I suspect that you have DVD -R or -RW media, but Philips use the +R or +RW standard.

chattyange said:
HHHHEEEELLLPPP

ive got a stack and dvd combi (radio cdplayer and dvd player all in one) the make is a phillips but my problem is that the dvd player wont play copied dvds and i was wondering if anyone knows anything i can do so as it plays copies if you do i would be grateful if you would tell me please
thanks
ange
:littleang

If it is a phillips machine then they normally plays DVD +R's most copied DVD's out there are done on -R's because this has always been the cheapest media and supported by the most comon DVD Burner (pioneer) although most DVD drives now write both formats and most home players will read both.

A friend of mine had similar issues with his Phillips DVD-R70 home recorder.

I can vouch for the asda jobby though £29.99 plays everything out of the box.

where can you download dvds or music albums from i tried kazaa but i can only get singles i want whole elbums cann ne1 help me???

Back