LG smart iptv

I pay using a card and need a VPN when EPL is on. My IPTV provider is UK based.

I pay with PP but sometimes need a vpn for epl but not today ;)
If i do i use a cracked version vpn :rolleyes:

I have a decent provider..you can get a 2 device rubadub dub so you can record and watch another or have it on the two devices at same time..
plus has a support group..Quick to sort out occasional issues etc..been with it for a while..has loads of vod and movies etc added every day...no vpn needed and happy..
Great quality via smart iptv app on 4K Samsung smart tv.

Depending on your ISP, you'll likely get blocked during EPL games. Flawless is getting blocked by BT/Plusnet and any other subsidiary of BT during the EPL games. Great selection of VOD, and channels, but the blocking is a pain. Personally I use a private server, less VOD choice, but no blocks from any ISP.

With B.T you need to turn off parental controls and web protect in your security settings of BT account these will/could cause iptv problems..
I have BT and have these turned off and don’t have any issues with epl blocking..

Does LG do a vpn app to go with my LG app any pointers how I would set up a vpn to use with LG iptv app please

I have a decent provider..you can get a 2 device rubadub dub so you can record and watch another or have it on the two devices at same time..
plus has a support group..Quick to sort out occasional issues etc..been with it for a while..has loads of vod and movies etc added every day...no vpn needed and happy..
Great quality via smart iptv app on 4K Samsung smart tv.

Any more info and direction you can give me on a rubadub dub would be appreciated pal.

Never had an issue with the football in 2 years using iptv

The smart IPTV does not sell or issue any streaming service. It is only an app that allows you to run your IPTV that you got from your supplier.
Basically you find a provider. Supplier will issue a URL or file. You then upload suppliers details to "smartIPTV" website along with your tv MAC address then restart the app on your tv then your good to go.

The app is only free for 7 days then it's £5 for lifetime licence

I bought a test sub for a day off eBay and the seller set it up for me, so I didn't get the playlist. I assume the server details are on the playlist? How would I know what server it was on so I can avoid it as BeIN channels were not working.

Back