cool epg

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi, im using vix v1.1 on my vu duo, when i press my epg button cool tv guide comes up and i think its great, only downfall is i can only look at channels thats in that bouquet, so if im in sky hd channels bouquet watching a channel when i press epg all the sky hd channels will come up, i can hold the epg button down and a box appears saing input, please choose an extension and theres a muilti epg in there and i can choose which bouquet i want to look at, but its the cool tvc guide i want to be able to do that, is there a way to do this ?

hi, im using vix v1.1 on my vu duo, when i press my epg button cool tv guide comes up and i think its great, only downfall is i can only look at channels thats in that bouquet, so if im in sky hd channels bouquet watching a channel when i press epg all the sky hd channels will come up, i can hold the epg button down and a box appears saing input, please choose an extension and theres a muilti epg in there and i can choose which bouquet i want to look at, but its the cool tvc guide i want to be able to do that, is there a way to do this ?

Press the Channel + or Channel - button, this will bring up the bouquet list so you can change bouques

thanks mate, it changes bouquets for me but dunt bring the bouquet list up, so its abit better, but can be bit tricky knowing which bouquet your in some times, but im step forward thanks

Go into cool epg press menue button then change the option start at bouquets to yes job done.

thought id tried pressing menu button in cool tv guide but cant of done, thats what i was looking for thanks mate thats alot better

Back