confused by email

dazzlet

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i recieved an email from this site advising lots of people want to go to the sat side of things because of the possible demise of cable,
i cant seem to find any new info about what may be causing the cable scene demise can anybody shed any light on this for me please.

hi i recieved an email from this site advising lots of people want to go to the sat side of things because of the possible demise of cable,
i cant seem to find any new info about what may be causing the cable scene demise can anybody shed any light on this for me please.

Im sorry mate but you cant find ? I suspect just have not looked lol

Have a look in the cable section and general chat...

Give you a clue... N3 !

Nagra 3 has already hit Leeds, and it's expected to hit the rest of the country shortly. Unlike N1, N3 hasn't been cracked and looks very unlikely to be anytime soon, so that means no more free TV.

It's all over the forum. :)

Expect lots of boxes to be available on eBay within the next couple of months or so!

I sold my 500C yesterday whilst it's still worth something (buyer not from Leeds!).

Back