config for libdebug

Gun_Man

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has any one got a DI4001NC config file for libdebug?
I only have two configs that I made like three years ago and they have always worked on all 1000's and 4000s but for some reason this one is not having anything. To make sure that I have comms from the PC to the box i run the LED's ALL OFF/ON command to make sure we are talking but when I run that with my current script all I get is a few LEDs light up and go off, so libdebug is not setting the net id very well. I new config will probably do it if any one has one ill be very grateful.

Cheers Gun_Man

As you can see mate im having the same prob with your config as well :( almost like its sending the wrong info/command. I used a ntl modshack one that i have and that worked made all LEDs come on and off, but keeps prompting me that there is a coms fail after every command is sent. TBH this is getting on my tits :(

The 4001 hasn't worked with Libby for a long time now. Can't remember which one of the updates it was but never worked again after it.

Chookey

i got the prick with this box, so thought sod it ill make a fun netid update card. Once i put the card it net id comes up 65535 i mean WTF???
I have pace 4000s and 2000 both are poo.
Any help lads?
:wtf:

i got the prick with this box, so thought sod it ill make a fun netid update card. Once i put the card it net id comes up 65535 i mean WTF???
I have pace 4000s and 2000 both are poo.
Any help lads?
:wtf:
65535 usually occurs when the files have been written in the wrong order.
1 exteep
2 flash
3 inteep

Chookey

chookey you sexy little b1tch!!!
done first time im kicking my self now its been like 2 years since i made a net id fun and its all coming back to me now :D
:ur the man:

Back