DVB - PC Cards Complete n00b need help setting up...

Looks like the card is faulty and possibly got damaged in transit... Bladesftp has agreed to give me a refund so it looks like I am going to be going back to using the dreambox for now.

That's a shame, but it did sound like something wasn't quite right with the card.

Yeh I think by the sounds of it the tuner is dead... I changed all my cables checked all the drivers, tried different software including the one that came on cd but just couldnt get a signal.

Well iv been given a full refund for the card and the cheeky fooker at dvbviewer said
Use a better hardware and it will work.
Please understand.

So looks like im just going to have to get a new card... Any links to a good card please. Dont really want to spend a huge amount.

Well iv been given a full refund for the card and the cheeky fooker at dvbviewer said
Heh, a fair point, I suppose, but I have noticed the DVBviewer guys tend to get a little bit arsy with people. That particular reply was borderline polite by their standards. ;)

So looks like im just going to have to get a new card... Any links to a good card please. Dont really want to spend a huge amount.
http://www.dvb-shop24.net/product_info.php/info/p198_Technotrend-Budget-C-1500.html

I think for a few quid extra might be worth going with that one instead.

***EDIT***
Do you know if BDA Drivers are available for the DVB-C 2300

Last edited:
Back