commentary for the blind on HD channels

Worzel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Evening all,

Have searched for this but can't find,
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the annoying commentary on Sly HD channels, mostly movie HD channels ??

Cheers in advance

Worzel :silly:

Audio button m8,if you cant find it that way then it should be in the system menu under auto language select :)

I have to go through switching off NAR each and every time I reflash the box, tis bloody annoying as even though I change the language as described above I still have to set each channel up individually.

I have to go through switching off NAR each and every time I reflash the box, tis bloody annoying as even though I change the language as described above I still have to set each channel up individually.

Did you also change the option for "prefered audio stream stored by service" to no

Evening all,

Have searched for this but can't find,
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the annoying commentary on Sly HD channels, mostly movie HD channels ??

Cheers in advance

Worzel :silly:

A way to avoid getting audio descriptive as main audio on 28.2e is to go into 'setup', 'system', 'A/V settings' and change 'AC3 default' to 'yes'. This will stop permanently stop audio descriptive on the HD channels. Also make sure 'AC3 downmix' is set to 'yes' if you are not using a 5.1 amp.

Back