coming to a hospital near you soon

i havent seen anything of the other videos yet, i been out all day and just got home and dont know if im even gonna bother watching them. I havent checked it out in the media from that place either, just read through the comments since i last was on the site. these guys are making money picking on federal and state employees and sueing people who are a little bit less knowledgeable of the law because although the employees genuinely believe what the are doing is right these guys know otherwise and in most cases provoke them into committing the rights violations. so these guys arent angels and many have been to prision etc. but the hospital can knock all the shit and allegations he makes on the head cause we all know every inch of that place is gonna be covered by their own cameras.

why wouldnt they release the few seconds of video that would be needed to prove the allegations are false and go after these guys for everything they have which is probably not worth alot compared to the loss an allegation like this might cause the hospital. i dont know if a person can be sued for future earnings but if it can happen anywhere its going to be california isnt it?

am not stupid to believe everything i see on the net, but is anyone stupid enough to believe they could get away with making these kind of allegations if they were false. dumping people in the street is so outrageous i was genuinely shocked to see it but had heard enough horror storys about the health care to think that its not impossible that they would do it. this fellas must be even more stupid than he sounds if he possibly think they would benefit from accusing the hospital of that if its false or think they have the only 2 cameras in the car park. which from what i have seen didnt even capture what they claimed what happened.

i have reasons why i could believe both sides. if you guys come back is there any of the stuffs i typed been answered in the vids posted yet? because that first video seemed like ages. the first couple of minutes a bit of a shock then i found it boring tbh. from what i can remember he actually claimed it was recorded whille we all know that if it happened or not the area the fellas claim the incident happened has been recorded on cctv. it gonna be revealed either way soon enough im sure.

i prefere the uk guys who seem more genuine and less fame hungry and im not even sure they get enough views to earn anything. they are more relevent of course and i did learn a few things from those guys while the americans i watch more for entertainment.

Their answer to proving she eas dumped. I can't see it myself but bit to shaky for me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Their answer to proving she eas dumped. I can't see it myself but bit to shaky for me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The question to ask is why are there so many people present?

that short video is all i have seen of this incident since i posted the video. it dont really tell much about how she ended up on the ground. no one is in much of hurry to help her. it was the other guard that could have answered as it looked like he was about to wheel away an empty chair, then it stopped ffs.

i did do a search if there are any other cases like this and how unusual it would be. didnt see many dumped in the car park, they are taken away in an ambulance and dumped elsewhere on charities who are just able to provide shelter as far as i could tell. but who knows where they are dumped when no one is watching. i couldnt watch very much as they were clearly still suffering badly but receiving no treatment or medications. very sad.

🤣now they're begging for money and setting up a gofundme to supposedly pay bail/court costs because its back fired on them and been arrested and had equipment taken away from them

🤣now they're begging for money and setting up a gofundme to supposedly pay bail/court costs because its back fired on them and been arrested and had equipment taken away from them

thats a regular thing with these guys, some travel the country funded by donations, a video everyday raise 60 for the next nights hotel room lol. or they need new tyres before the go to pick someone out of jail. lol

the easiest trick they seem to use, they would go into a company who have a contract with state or fed government. that means they must have open records. they go to the receptionist and ask to take a photo of that days sign in sheet, because that is the easiest record for them to get their hands on and they must provide it right away on the spot. of course the receptionists often refuse, and have violated his right to access that public record sitting a few inches from him. they do it all over their state.

Pretty sad really that is all they have to occupy their lives and make them feel important.

Regarding the lady being dumped, I think the hospital probably did do it. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

As for the other leeches who have successfully managed to make it all about them ...... they've taken enough of my time and I will now turn and get on with my own sad life :D

its about the dosh mate, some of these people are making 200k a year on youtube ads alone. thats before they sue anyone, then beg for donations. easy dough, but i have seen a few times when they crossed the line. i think they 1 mexican guy i always watched is looking at 15 years.

they are dissmissing cops and sherriff deputies left right and centre as if they are the ones im charge lol

i watched a video a elderly lady who had ms and she was dumped into one of these charity places. crying her eyes out and left to suffer out of the way cause she has ran out of funds. i couldnt watch anymore

Last edited:
Back