coming to a hospital near you soon

joeblaze

DW Regular
Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Continues on the other guys feed from around 40 mins in on the video below when battery goes on 1st guys vid.

Sat through the whole lot. Absolutely disgusting what the hosital staff did, but these 2 guys filing are complete tools. So rude and American I'd knock them the fcuk out if they spoke to me the way they did everyone else.

This is the reality today unfortunately when people just want to be self-deluding famous in Youtube.

it was a stressfull situation but yeah i dont know if id have kept my cool either. if you watch any of their other vids they are trying to provoke people there are rumours one of the guys got a payout of a few hundred k but he wont confirm it as part of their settlement. they say its to protect their civil rights but they are slapping law suits on people for farting lol

she probably failed the credit check. this is what yous arseholes are bringing.

Last edited:
I didn't see an actual "dumping" bit, could she not have been an escaped patient or someone that had been in custody? She's off her head for some reason, psychotic episode or substance abuse. She's wearing a spit hood.

I think these videos are a bit specious.

i didnt watch the part @VectorZ posted yet but I cant remember hearing anyone deny she was dumped out but my memory isnt that great. nomatter. there wasnt much rush to get her back inside. but i didnt know what that thing over her head was so yeaah maybe she spit at sommeone but for me it wasstill a bit shocking. more than likely thecredit check thing.

i didnt watch the part @VectorZ posted yet but I cant remember hearing anyone deny she was dumped out but my memory isnt that great. nomatter. there wasnt much rush to get her back inside. but i didnt know what that thing over her head was so yeaah maybe she spit at sommeone but for me it wasstill a bit shocking. more than likely thecredit check thing.

If she's in a psychotic state, for whatever reason, they wouldn't be able to check her medical insurance status or ask her for money.

This could be one side of a story, used by people to enhance their YT status. There isn't really a way of telling what has happened.

She's wearing a spit hood because she has recently been hostile to someone (or people, as it would have been law enforcement or medical staff) which included trying to spit on them. She has recently been in some sort of custody.

Maybe the staff standing around don't want to try to detain her because of the violence that may be inflicted upon them because they don't have the training. Maybe they are waiting for the people that do have the training to arrive.

What's he doing videoing in a hospital car park anyway? Why is he there? Does he help?

I reckon it's nonsense, how did this bloke just happen to see her "getting dumped out of a wheelchair"? There is no video of her getting "dumped out a wheelchair".

Look at this; professional camera mounts to video the security man. Did the just happen to have these to hand?

"Name and badge numbers, all you guys..." Here we see the real focus shift, it's all about him, not the woman on the floor. Those details aren't going to help her in the slightest but will be profitable for the person(s) filming.

I could go on to dissect this, but it's a poorly put together attempt at a viral video.

Just happens to have gimbal mounted cameras at hand when woman is on floor... Someone is using some sort of gimbal camera rig to video the security man here.

Gimbal 1.jpg

Gimbal 2.jpg

Here's one:

STAGED

these guys are the first ammendment auditors. they can claim to be journalists by setting up a channel on youtube. and because they have free press and they have free and better access to public buildings or any company that even has contracts with their goverment. . in those buildings are public places and you are allowed to film anything you can see from a public place. of course ll these places dont want them filming so they are using these laws to try to provoke false arrests, rights violations assaults from members of the public who dont like being filmed etc. they claim it about there civil rights but the slap lawsuits all over the show and they are allowed to go to these buildings to see whattheir tax dollars are paying for. so he happen to be at this hospital. he said he already visit their to test them before. i dont believe it set up but if she spitting at staff that could be a reason but if someone is so out of their mind do you fk them on the street for that.

also i wasnt in a proper frameof mindwheni watch it either but i think it creul. restrian and then the hood but not dump in the street

but i do agree we only seeing half of what happened

Last edited:
these guys are the first ammendment auditors. because they have free and better access to public buildings or any company that even has contracts with their goverment. in those buildings are public places and you are allowed to film anything you can see from a public place. of course ll these places dont want them filming so they are using these laws to try to provoke false arrests, rights violations assaults from members of the public who dont like being filmed etc. they claim it about there civil rights but the slap lawsuits all over the show and they are allowed to go to these buildings to see whattheir tax dollars are paying for. so he happen to be at this hospital. he said he already visit their to test them before. i dont believe it set up but if she spitting at staff that could be a reason but if someone is so out of their mind do you fk them on the street for that.

also i wasnt in a proper frameof mindwheni watch it either but i think it creul. restrian and then the hood but not dump in the street

but i do agree we only seeing half of what happened

They are just some blokes with a camera.

How did they manage to be in a hospital parking area just in time to video a woman on the ground?

i know. but by setting up a youtube channel they can claim to be journalists and go to these places. i been watching them a while. it about bending laws or finding wee ways to file a lawsuit imo

they go there and film in any place they have public aaccess to. claiming they are testing to make sure their 1st amendment rights arent violated.
i watch just because i cant believe how they are allowed to talk to cops or any public worker.

they go there and film in any place they have public aaccess to. claiming they are testing to make sure their 1st amendment rights arent violated.
i watch just because i cant believe how they are allowed to talk to cops or any public worker.

Don't you think it's a bit too coincidental that the "ill" woman was there at the same time that they happened to be there?

They have 17k subscribers and I suspect they are being somewhat economical with the truth to gain more.

Why isn't this in the Main Stream Media? If it were true they would have sold the story and footage for good money to proper news outlets for big money instead of releasing it on YT. Why isn't this in the main news?

There would be massive law suits going on now.

The permanently offended would be kicking off, the ambulance chasers would be out...

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

it was a coincidence yeah. but i dont know how often hospitals throw patients into the street so i dont know how much. we also dont know how long he was there. they usually would livestream if something happens he could have been recording longer. just the fact that that woman was dumped in the street is enough to shock mme. regardless of any circumstances. i didnt know what that was on her head until u exxplained. so if it stops spit, no need to dump her in the car park.. im not defending anything or sticking up for anyone. these guys make their living out of it so yeah it fk all to do with civil rights just thought cause i watched them for a while i would comment. but they medics didnt show much concern for her well being imo but im not a medical expert.

maybe i just havent heard about it would they do that in the uk too?. thats what i might do when i cannn be bothered.he said antelope valley i think. im gonna search later

it was live streamed mate so it happen mmaybe an hour or 2 i think before i put it on here

Last edited:
I reckon it's nonsense, how did this bloke just happen to see her "getting dumped out of a wheelchair"? There is no video of her getting "dumped out a wheelchair".

Look at this; professional camera mounts to video the security man. Did the just happen to have these to hand?

"Name and badge numbers, all you guys..." Here we see the real focus shift, it's all about him, not the woman on the floor. Those details aren't going to help her in the slightest but will be profitable for the person(s) filming.

I could go on to dissect this, but it's a poorly put together attempt at a viral video.

Mate come on professional camera mounts. its a glorified selfie stick. probably wouldnt cost much on ebay

its a gimbal. they hardly gonna film star wars with it. i see people with them regularly in the city centre or the zoo wherever you might want to film. these guys have found a way to make a living buy using their civil rights buy makeing money off youtube ads and sueing people for whaatever reason they can find. the camera is the part thaat. they are there with the purpose of filming so they have a gimbal. i doubt anyone carries a gimbal 24/7. these people are there to film mate thats a major part of it cause obviously they are filming to put it on youtube. thats what provokes peoples reactions the most. they are legally allowed to video and identify almost every single federal or state worker because they are paid with peoples taxes. these guys are using the law to their own ends and so far some of them are doing pretty well. others who dont know the legal boundries etc have ended doing long times in jail. there are also 2nd amendment auditors. 1 guy public carries a couple of weapons in public. a few other people are hiding hoping to film the cops abuse the guys 2nd amendment rights, and sue

i know it fked up man i cant defend any of what they do. i just trying to explain and i too am suspicious of allot of it. but him having a gimbal isnt an unusual thing. cause hes there to film. if they treated my wife or ma they way they talk to some of the ladies who work for federal or state gov then id probably use my 2nde amendment rights on them lol. anyway regardless of all that. that woman could have been strapped to a bed with that spit hood and monitored. it happens often in other circumstances. dumping anyone on the street is abit of a shock man and believe me if they could get away with this kind of healthcare here they woulld try it on.

there are also people who use there version of the freedom of information act. any business that has a contract with federal or state gov has to abide by these open records laws. they make unusal requests. if the request isnt fulfilled within the time stated by law the sue aas their civil rights have been violated. there you go.

A few more to enjoy and answer some questions.

Spoiler alert.... Doug is still a tool :D

Still no video of her being "dumped" out into the car park. He's videoing, and already, there are a few people around which makes me think something had been happening for a while. Could it be that she was being fractious? She doesn't require medical treatment, has attacked people, has jumped on the floor for more attention. That's why they left her there, she doesn't need further treatment, has been assessed, attacked people.

There's nothing wrong with her and she's causing trouble, spitting on people and has jumped out of the wheelchair. The cock with the convenient camera is a total drama queen and is trying to make the situation into something it isn't for the sake of some views on YT.

I went into a Spoons a few weeks ago and there was a large woman being loaded onto a gurney. Manager said she was an alcoholic that couldn't get served so she got on the floor and called for an ambulance. When I arrived she was more concerned about the whereabouts of her bag while she was on the trolley, nothing wrong with her. Some old chap at the bar pointed out she was faking it and said he was desperate for a piss when he came in and would have "stepped over her" when he came in if she wasn't on the trolley :).

Back