COD:Black Ops £23.95 using code (360 & PS3)

robc11

DW Regular
Reaction score
Thought this deserves a thread of its own, Call of Duty Black Ops is £45 at very.co.uk but there is a code on HUKD for £25 off a min £45 spend bringing the price down to £20, add a delivery charge of £3.95 and you get it pre ordered for £23.95. The code to use is ZQ300, it works for other stuff too so see what bargains you can get.

PS3

XBOX 360

a "very.co.uk" deal, avoid that shit at all costs. they'll charge you full amount then when your supposed to get your refunded amount they'll tell you the code wasnt valid for that purchase.

if you,ve been on hduk you'll have seem this and seen it more than likely cold.

avoid you have been warned.

well i hope they honour it or it will be getting sent back lol

Ditto as linzi... ps3 move £25 off got email conformation with discounted price so if its not honored it may be going back .
Still you pays your money you take your chance lol.
Will let you know how it goes.

shame gran turismo 5 has been reduced from £45 to £40...woulda definitely gone for that...

shame gran turismo 5 has been reduced from £45 to £40...woulda definitely gone for that...

Same with FIFA 11, thats £39 :( i was going to order cod and fifa for £62.95 but i opted to go interest free until sept 11 so i couldnt get fifa on it. Also code for free delivery for very is XV044

Last edited:
hope it works out for you lot i do but i had to post just so you know what "you may" be letting yourself in for,

just double check your accounts down the line to make sure they honour it as like i said many many have been done over with very codes.

fingers crossed eh?

Aye thanks for the warning mate, slightly wary now but if i dont get the discount i will deffo be sending it back i aint paying £45 for it lol

Thought this deserves a thread of its own, Call of Duty Black Ops is £45 at very.co.uk but there is a code on HUKD for £25 off a min £45 spend bringing the price down to £20, add a delivery charge of £3.95 and you get it pre ordered for £23.95. The code to use is ZQ300, it works for other stuff too so see what bargains you can get.

PS3

XBOX 360

code invalid it states on my order but free delivery code worked, maybe its for new accounts only

when COD mod2 came out my wife got it in sainsburys for aroung 25 squid ill try there for black ops:proud:

just got my order today but they only credited me 18 quid back by the looks of it you have to spend 60 or more for 25 quid of

Got mine ps3 move £48.odd with postage and got £25 credited back into my account.
Well pleased. I didnt use the postage discount code.

when COD mod2 came out my wife got it in sainsburys for aroung 25 squid ill try there for black ops:proud:

I am thinking the same here, mad dash to supermarket at midnight with the rest and pick it up for under 30 quid

expect most of the major supermarket to have special deal on the day of release.

I am thinking the same here, mad dash to supermarket at midnight with the rest and pick it up for under 30 quid

expect most of the major supermarket to have special deal on the day of release.

Same here, I pre-ordered mw2 through game ... got stitched up as could of got it at half of what I paid come release date ! and they charged the full price :(

So will be going out to get it on release

a "very.co.uk" deal, avoid that shit at all costs. they'll charge you full amount then when your supposed to get your refunded amount they'll tell you the code wasnt valid for that purchase.

if you,ve been on hduk you'll have seem this and seen it more than likely cold.

avoid you have been warned.

Thanks for the heads up m8 but it seems ive been lucky this time.
I bought before you posted but they have gave me the £25 discount.

Back