Status
Not open for further replies.
You aint made it coz ure fukin useless
England are innit useless or not
Enjoy the tournament you usseles twerts
Hahahahahah
ABE
xxxxxx

can a mod explain why this chap above hasnt been banned?

surely the language and tone are offensive?

BAN REQUEST PLEASE :)

being the 1st mod to respond to the post I had 3 choices.

1. delete the post before most people saw it.
2. give a temp ban to user for post.
3. leave it as it was.

my choice as you can see was No3. not that I need to give any reasons but seeing the time of post, I thought the maybe a little singing Ginger may have been consumed, and we have all posted stuff when under the influence.

anyway I think most people would agree with my choice, and don't forget the poor soul has had enough to suffer in the last week without adding to his pain.

:proud:

Its tounge in cheek lol
We scots are not that easily upset lol
Nice bit of banter tbh

Well the banter has been flying tonight, but England are still in it and in my opinion un less there is a major shake up in the team selected for Wednesdays match, like leaving out the likes of Rooney, Heskey and possibly Gerard to show they are not indispensable, then we might have a chance of picking up 3 points in the last match.
Trouble is we always seem to play the same majority of old players who play the old style football with managers playing the old 4, 4, 2 line up.

Last chance saloon and we are going to be there with all guns blazing.

Com'on England do it for the country you wear the shirt of and make us proud to be English Supporters once again. :flagwave: NONE

Leave banning to mods Colin. ;)

Anyhow, he's either serious, in which case we're having a good laugh: or he's joking, in which case we're also having a good laugh. :)

Was meant as a joke yes and also made under the influence.:alcohol:
Apologies Colin Mckenzie if it offended u m8 it was in no way meant to offend, just fancied a bit of banter. Refer to your avatar for definition of banter ;)

Was meant as a joke yes and also made under the influence.:alcohol:
Apologies Colin Mckenzie if it offended u m8 it was in no way meant to offend, just fancied a bit of banter. Refer to your avatar for definition of banter ;)

WOOOOOOOO whoever done that to my avatar please please turn it back....

ok ok ill take the joke but FFS too far!

Not really. You just don't like people disagreeing with you. Nor can you take a joke.

Only an idiot would think it wasn't a somewhat veiled troll attempt and apparently I stand corrected.....said it before and I'll say it again, my fault for posting in a stupid thread I should have seen it coming.

But I can hear the knife sharpening I've been here before and I know exactly what's coming next so I'm out of the thread before it gets any worse. Beyond this post I won't waste my time with you or any other drama queens who have it in for me. And before you accuse me of hypocrisy, after a couple hundred posts and a few months in I'm at least trying to cut that shit out for the most part. But when you're having to defend just about your every post on the count of bs from the more senior and the more cynical members then you can't ignore it all the time.....if you don't like me and you have something to say then PM me with it and let's have it out there - otherwise put me on your ignore list and don't respond to my posts. Simple. Because I guarantee you 1 thing I will not come and attack you just because I don't like you. And that goes for any member too. Because I'm better than that. Obviously some of you carry a grudge though....

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back