cloud ibox 2+

stevemoran

Inactive User
Reaction score
can anyone help ? i have ibox 2 + i have got it stuck on boot cant load image i used cypress board to do it i dont see a file called cloudboot.bin can anyone help with this file

can anyone help ? i have ibox 2 + i have got it stuck on boot cant load image i used cypress board to do it i dont see a file called cloudboot.bin can anyone help with this file

Here is the file

Youll need to make 5 good posts not spam and wait 24hrs to download it though.

Attachments

• CLOUDBOOT.rar
    428.1 KB · Views: 6
ok thanks i have lots to ask am new to this so its all dutch to me thanks

Try flashing with a old patched backup Open PLI image dated 2014/09/11 may bring it out of boot.

still no luck stuck on boot still tried everything but says open atv

i got it to load image says done then when i reboot just says boot again very comfuse

well all done at 11 pm and very strange jtag box then used bootloader for ibox 3 and open pli image 2014-09-07 and all up and running thanks for your help

Hi guys im trying to flash my friends ibox 2 plus i used the same image openvix 3.2 on his fathers box which is the same and this one just stays black no picture and nothing on the front of the box when the last one said flashing. Is it safe to remove the usb stick and retry or will i brick it ?

ive turned off and rebooted it has loaded into boot but sticks on openvix screen and wont move anyone help?

thanks mick

Back