Cloud IBox 2 SE+ stuck on boot screen

Mick, can you help me cloud ibox stuck on boot used usb to flash screen say uld then done when I remove the usb power off then on returns to boot.

Wesss

Mick, can you help me cloud ibox stuck on boot used usb to flash screen say uld then done when I remove the usb power off then on returns to boot.

Wesss

sounds like you are trying to flash incorrect image..
would be a good idea to find latest bootloader for your box to flash first and then flash correct image for your box..

also try using another usb flash drive fresh formatted to fat32..
- open cloudx folder
- rename file noforce to force if needed
- remove cfe.bin if exist
- insert usb to tuner (back side USB)
- power on
- you should see info Flash on LCD display
- wait for 'Done'
- disconnect usb
- reboot

Last edited:
sounds like you are trying to flash incorrect image..
would be a good idea to find latest bootloader for your box to flash first and then flash correct image for your box..

also try using another usb flash drive fresh formatted to fat32..
- open cloudx folder
- rename file noforce to force if needed
- remove cfe.bin if exist
- insert usb to tuner (back side USB)
- power on
- you should see info Flash on LCD display
- wait for 'Done'
- disconnect usb
- reboot

Hi,
Thanks for replying. I have no idea what I'm doing. all I have now is a green light and the box is not reading the usb. Where can I find a image I have tried a few with no success

Cloud ibox11 plus green light only . Can this be fixed ?

Thanks for replying. Good news it's not a blue light. I was thinking of sending it to get it repaired but I'd like to try and resolve the issue myself. Could you advise on how to get my box working again . I'm new to this so it would have to be simple instructions

Thanks wesss

Thanks for replying. Good news it's not a blue light. I was thinking of sending it to get it repaired but I'd like to try and resolve the issue myself. Could you advise on how to get my box working again . I'm new to this so it would have to be simple instructions

Thanks wesss

Download a image for your SE box
Unrar and transfer the cloudix to the root of a USB stick that is fat 32 formatted
Now open up the Cloudix folder on your usb stick and rename file noforce to force
Delete the cfe.bin if there is one
Put that usb stick in to the back usb port of the box
Power off then power on
If all goes well you should see info Flash on LCD display
Wait for 'Done' on the front display
Take ou the usb
Restart the box

Back