Cloud iBox 2+ SE - any good

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
with a few quid in my pocket, was looking on ebay for DM800Hd and came across Cloud iBox 2+ SE @ 56 quid delivered - worth a shot at that price

anyone got an experience of these, will be connected to a single satellite but will migrate over to a motorised one in summer.

Hi mate ive done a few there not a bad we box for the price , and theres plenty of images ect

Mick

just ordered one .. whats a good stable image for this

Hi i am pretty new to this forum. But a friend of mine has had one of these boxes for a while now and he can't speak highly enough of it.

he has also just bought an nbox 4 with dual tuner and only a little bit more expensive check those out.

what wifi dongle does this box support

im also looking for images for this aswel if any one can point me in the correct direction

how do I flash an image to the Cloud IBox 2 SE via USB

Power it down put usb in front power it back up from mains and it flashes, couple of mins later it says done on the front that was it

does it has to be the USB at the front and not the back of the box

do i format usb fat3 and then stick the folder cloudix with the files

see my other post, the image is corrupted as all I get on TV is the word cloud ibox and box doesnt boot up

does it has to be the USB at the front and not the back of the box

do i format usb fat3 and then stick the folder cloudix with the files

see my other post, the image is corrupted as all I get on TV is the word cloud ibox and box doesnt boot up

Yeah format the stick to fat32.

If your still having issues flashing go to the root of the folder. Is there a file named noforce ? If there is name it to force and try again. Not all image will have this file.

Sorry usb in the back, yes drag the folder into usb, power box down at mains power back up with the usb drive connected in the back and it will do the rest, i used the above image and it worked fine, its back in the box but ill test it and do a back up in the morning

Yeah format the stick to fat32.

If your still having issues flashing go to the root of the folder. Is there a file named noforce ? If there is name it to force and try again. Not all image will have this file.

there is a file named force when its flashing do you get any image on tv

also does the folder cloudix need to be in the root of the flash pen or do the files have to be in the root of the flash pen

Put the full folder to usb no image on tv during flash it will state done on front display power back down and remove usb power back on

all sorted now, did a low level format of the USB flash pen then a full format and voila box flashed image

Install OpenATV v4.2 but discovered have to install softcam manually now

all sorted now, did a low level format of the USB flash pen then a full format and voila box flashed image

Install OpenATV v4.2 but discovered have to install softcam manually now

You can install this then have cam downloads on the blue button

Attachments

• softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all.rar
    934 bytes · Views: 2
Back