jtag cloud ibox 2 se

ebob86

Inactive User
Reaction score
The guide for jtagging board on cloud ibox 2 se the same? once the bootloader is loaded on to box xpeedlx is there a way of flashing back to cloudix bootloader which as newer bootloader?

you flash bootloader the same way as flashing an image..
you must be VERY careful to use correct bootloader.
bootloaders are available from downloads here or cloud ibox download site.

cheers AJT I have a bricked cloud ibox 2 se once i use the jtag procedure i think your left with old bootloader xpeedlx is there xpeedlx up to date software around or can you still load cloudix bootloader the normal way after jtagging

cheers AJT I have a bricked cloud ibox 2 se once i use the jtag procedure i think your left with old bootloader xpeedlx is there xpeedlx up to date software around or can you still load cloudix bootloader the normal way after jtagging

Recover with the xpeed boot loader then because you have a clone update it with the J-CFE 05 universal bootloader youll then be able to use cloudix images again

Recover with the xpeed boot loader then because you have a clone update it with the J-CFE 05 universal bootloader youll then be able to use cloudix images again

Cheers buddy would I use usb in back of box for J-CFE 05 bootloader update or use the broadband studio in doing that is there a J-CFE 05 to dowload from digitalworldz buddy? cheers for help

Cheers buddy would I use usb in back of box for J-CFE 05 bootloader update or use the broadband studio in doing that is there a J-CFE 05 to dowload from digitalworldz buddy? cheers for help

Scrap what i said regarding the J-CFE just noticed you have the SE version.

- - - Updated - - -

Attached is the correct cfe for your box

Attachments

• CFE_iBox3se_Spansion_S25FL032A.zip
    274.8 KB · Views: 20
Scrap what i said regarding the J-CFE just noticed you have the SE version.

- - - Updated - - -

Attached is the correct cfe for your box

Cheers for download mate shall I follow the guide in same way but use different file which you supplied me Ferret.. Cheers for all your help mate much appreciated

where can i find this procedure manual and file for ibox 2

Back