cloud ibox 2 plus

brand new box 17th december the file was uploaded cloud ibox 2 se

So your box is the SE version did you flash the correct bootloader ?

If you could post the full name of the file used it would help us help you.

mine is the cloud-ibox-2-plus-mini-se

I used jenseneverest backup had a genuine bootloader on there could appear I used wrong file for box?

jenseneverest OpenATV 4.2 backup

newtechcouk/satellite-receivers/cloud-ibox-2-plus-mini-limited-edition-tv-receiver

Last edited:
have just been told that you dont have to update the bootloader on this model as you could brick it the box and it already has the cloudix on there?

The very reason im trying to find out the exact files you used.
sorry for late reply mate I used cloudix bootloader from a jesen everest backup 4.2 atv. It appears that although the se version uses cloudix files the same as plus version they are totally different boxes. I beleive that the guide I followed is not the guide I should of followed. The best thing is dont load any bootloader for the se version as already up to date and download specific se image

Cloud ibox 2 I bought but I actually bought a cloud ibox 2 se, NOT THE SAME AT ALL, easy to get mixed up as se version doesnt say se on the box,

@Ferret....Flashed it with the said download[.
Unfortunately it didn't work, it did flash, but on the reboot it sticks on the openvix splash screen reading boot on the box.
Reflashed the ViX 808 backup and it booted OK!!!
I think it safe to say its a clone!! Now has anyone got a relatively good/ recent backup I could use please!

Suttsy...

QUOTE=Ferret;2497735]
At your own risk but it does appear you have an original here is

Apollo 147

DOWNLOAD

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately it didn't work, it did flash, but on the reboot it sticks on the openvix splash screen reading boot on the box.
I think it safe to say its a clone!! Now has anyone got a relatively good/ recent backup I could use please!

Suttsy...

QUOTE=Ferret;2497735]

Im doing a couple of clone ones next week mate.

You will need to flash a bootloader and then the image, both will be included in the uploads.

I got another box to see what I could come up in flashing this image, it already has cloudix style bootloader on it I couldnt find any decent backups anywhere, I had an old backup for just the plus version cloudix format and repeat didnt flash any bootloader, I used just the basic 4.2 atv jensenen and multiboot flash procedure with his backup it worked on the cloud ibox 2 se version, I took a chance without loading any bootloader and didnt brick my box, now have a box running very well on the jensen everest 4.2 atv backup if you want to put that image on your box I repeat if its a new se version dont flash any bootloader lol as I bricked my last one, just flash the image only if it is a new box like what I got

Suttsy...

QUOTE=Ferret;2497735]

Done a basic appolo 147 backup here mate

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/clo...ers-659/418251-download-vix-apollo-147-a.html

It maybe of use to you.

I'll do a OpenATV backup this week too to try help out one or two of the newbie ibox 3 2+ owner we seem to have in this section.

Got it sorted ferret mate.
Tried your backup but had no luck!.
Eventually found one that worked, so I uploaded it for someone that may encounter the same issue.
Hopefully it will help a few out, https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/2940/:banana:
I had to actually change the name of the folder from xspeedlx to cloudix and it finally flashed.
Only issue is that its an old image, so I'm still looking for an updated working one.

Suttsy.

make sure remote works okay and does not freeze. I did same renaming folder to cloudix and it flashed but after setting up tuner remote kept freezing and finially had to reflash with image already in that format.
This was on ibox 3.

regards

Back