Cloud ibox 2 plus

lukeang92

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I have the cloud ibox 2 plus..I've recently bought a memory stick (to record on) how do I get it to record onto the stick instead of it saying disc full? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Hi I have the cloud ibox 2 plus..I've recently bought a memory stick (to record on) how do I get it to record onto the stick instead of it saying disc full? Thanks

You need to use the device manager and mount and map the drive.

If your not sure how to do that then tell us the image your using and we can advice.

Hi I'm using vix image.. if you have a step by step guide of how to do it that would be great.

Thanks

Press the blue button scroll to VIX then press ok.

Scroll to mount manager and select it. Then highlight your stick and press setup moutpoint.

Mount point should be media/hdd

Press the blue button scroll to VIX then press ok.

Scroll to mount manager and select it. Then highlight your stick and press setup moutpoint.

Mount point should be media/hdd

And then I can record on it? .

Thanks for you help !! [emoji16]

I've just done it and it said it has to restart...it's just come back on and my iptv has gone any idea what happened?

I've just done it and it said it has to restart...it's just come back on and my iptv has gone any idea what happened?

No idea mate what mounting a usb stick has to do withremoving IPTV lists unless the list was on the usb stick but can not think why. Was the list a bouquet list ?

Nothing was on the usb stick and yes I think it was a bouquet list

Just reload the iptv on the box,If you did a scan and you had not saved your bouquets then it would have wiped them

Back