Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CLi dm600

Cheers.

Confirmed that the correct files were there added the name server to the /etc/resolv.conf.

I also chmod 755 /usr/keys/* and /usr/scce

Once I did all this everything got unscrambled.

I think It's time I leave it alone :banana:

Hi Os... any idea when or if this will be avaulable?? Only thing missing from a great image!

Thanks

SQL storage support added to our cli-dm600 currently in testing stage should be available for download/upgrade end of this week (time permitting lol)

STAY TUNED !!!! MORE INFO SOON

cheers

osborne82

can anybody highlight what are the main differences (+'s/-'s) between this and the Pli Iolite (know that Pli has the 7day EPG, Cli soon to have, other than that, know nothing more in comparison)

have only experienced this after upgrade from Mr Noobs Newbie (served me well, now getting greedy for further optoins ;)

After messing around with different images trying to get Sly Sports 1 back without the skybet bit round it, I came to put CLi back on the box as its my preferred image.

It flashes ok, then if I try and FTP the services/bouquets I saved before I messed around back to /etc/enigma and /etc/enigma/cable when I reboot the box or even restart enigma it refuses to come back up. All I get is the white CLi splash screen, then it says starting Evocamd, then the white screen flashes on and off for about 20 seconds, then freezes.

Any ideas?

evrytime I try to update or install cams with the box direct to the net I lose all services except for RTE1
I then have to reflash and everything works fine again
this has happened 3 times now and is becoming tedious
really appreciate any tips on what I might be doing wrong
what is the proper procedure for downloading or updating cams............which is the best one for mmds IE..

cheers folks.........

SQL storage support added to our cli-dm600 currently in testing stage should be available for download/upgrade end of this week (time permitting lol)

STAY TUNED !!!! MORE INFO SOON

cheers

osborne82

Hi Os,

I stayed tuned.... any more info yet on how the testings going or when it'll be available?

Thanks

anybody tell me where to grab services out of CLi image

honest I.ve looked everywhere, but can't find them........cheers

guys i have used dreamup to flash this image to my 600 a few weeks ago, but now dreamup picks up that it is a 600 but does not say it found a dca injectable whatever. and thats where it stays, no option to flash. my queston is ... is there something in the image that stops dreamup from talking to the 600? or has anyone used dreamup successfully after puting this image on their dreambox? manythanks guys.

guys i have used dreamup to flash this image to my 600 a few weeks ago, but now dreamup picks up that it is a 600 but does not say it found a dca injectable whatever. and thats where it stays, no option to flash. my queston is ... is there something in the image that stops dreamup from talking to the 600? or has anyone used dreamup successfully after puting this image on their dreambox? manythanks guys.

we dont make images that stop dreamup from working lol what whould be the point in that :)
have u got use network ticked and chosen ur pc ip addy? switch the dreambox off for a few min and try again m8

cheers

osborne82

setup like this
ip=192.168.0.200
netmask=255.255.255.0
type=lan
nameserver=1992.168.0.201
gateway=192.168.0.201
dhcp=no
enable network=yes
port=80

is this correct? laptop ,vista,commport converter and null modem cable.
any thing else i,m missing?
cheers.

Last edited:
I think there are issues with usb - serial converters on Vista....

they work well on XP, but give a lot of trouble on vista.........

what do you recon they should be? many thanks

The gateway should be 192.168.0.1 and you can check your nameserver by using your pc and doing

Start > Run > cmd >(type in the dos prompt) ipconfig /all

You will find ip addresses for two Domain Name Servers listed, use one of these in your network configuration.

Back