CLi dm600

osborne82

Inactive User
Reaction score
just alittle info on our new little image (will be posting later today :) )

- Linux Kernel Version 2.6.12

- Web Interface 6.0.2 - Expert

- Download and install addons via cpanel

- Softcam Setup to select and start/restart softcam, stick softcam to service & provider for automatic start

- ECM Info via Softcam Setup

- Addons can also be installed manually

- Script Manager for user scripts

- CronManager to schedule cronjobs - Crond included in image

- StopTVplay improve streaming to pc

- Tuxcom included for file editing etc.

- Infobar with Freq, SR, Pol, Fec, emuname and uk now and next

- Enigma Restart

- Default skin : Matrix D_blue modified for CLi

- 'Show Service Icon' implemented in Expert Setup, no plugin required (/share/tuxbox/icon)

- MHW

- Quickbuttons ; blue - CLi Main Panel, yellow - Plugins, 0 - Softcam Setup

- backup/restore

full details and image to follow shortly :)

cheers

osborne82

Last edited:
Wish I had a 600 to try it out m8 but the missus has put her foot down on that subject lol.

Stupid wedding get's the blame for everything lol.

We All wish you would get a DM600 than perhaps Osborne, mrdude and the rest of the DW team could combine and bring out the DM600 DW image. Congratulations on the wedding m8!

just alittle info on our new little image (will be posting later today :) )

- Linux Kernel Version 2.6.12

- Web Interface 6.0.2 - Expert

- Download and install addons via cpanel

- Softcam Setup to select and start/restart softcam, stick softcam to service & provider for automatic start

- ECM Info via Softcam Setup

- Addons can also be installed manually

- Script Manager for user scripts

- CronManager to schedule cronjobs - Crond included in image

- StopTVplay improve streaming to pc

- Tuxcom included for file editing etc.

- Infobar with Freq, SR, Pol, Fec, emuname and uk now and next

- Enigma Restart

- Default skin : Matrix D_blue modified for CLi

- 'Show Service Icon' implemented in Expert Setup, no plugin required (/share/tuxbox/icon)

- MHW

- Quickbuttons ; blue - CLi Main Panel, yellow - Plugins, 0 - Softcam Setup

- backup/restore

full details and image to follow shortly :)

cheers

osborne82

Hi looking forward to it mate will it be posted here on DW***

osborne82: will this be a official DW dm600 image?

Sorry all, I didn't mean to imply anything except to say that mrdude, Osborne and DW team if they ever got togather would probably make a fantastic image.

Cheers Osborne , I'll try this in the morn and feeedback

I have got it loaded on mine working quite smoothly. I really like the picons on the infobar, tried to download and install the latest Cli panel but it failed with lack of space.

I have got it loaded on mine working quite smoothly. I really like the picons on the infobar, tried to download and install the latest Cli panel but it failed with lack of space.

not all downloads are up on server so ul get a silly error, will have all addons on server hopefully tomorrow :) so please check back later cpanel in already is latest :)

glad its running nice for u :)

cheers

osborne82

Hi thanks mate just scanning now let you know later how it,s running***

Just flashed, seems to working nice and smooth. WEB-X-TV seems to be working great, even with tv screen remaining on.

Noticed there was a plugin called week epg, will this work in uk? Tried to install but got errors when running the plugin

Noticed there was a plugin called week epg, will this work in uk? Tried to install but got errors when running the plugin

tis wont work in this release but il have sql sorted 100% for the next one so ul be able to use the 7 day epg :)

cheers

osborne82

ps anyone tried streaming ? anyfeed back ?

Nice image this :)

Am i doing something wrong as when i download cams etc it comes up with " no space "

Cheers fella's

Nice image this :)

Am i doing something wrong as when i download cams etc it comes up with " no space "

Cheers fella's

most or all of the emus should be up now. iv downloaded evo.mgcamd and gbox all fine, itl report the "no space error" if the emu isnt on server (slight error on my behalf but nothing major heheh) theres plenty of space in the actual image
just waiting on the team to upload everything on server but christmas n all that no ones about pmsl

glad u like our image :) :)

cheers

osborne82

Back