chirping box

stevie01

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys i have a sagam 2x that has started freezing then chirping it's ok on fta channels.
I have tried a couple of images (andromeda v2 and the latest laky pro)any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Yes m8 tried a few all do the same after about 30 mins.

Try Andromeda with the AuFix .............paul
Try it direct to the wall with no splitters
mabe a booster needed...........paul

Hi guys i have a sagam 2x that has started freezing then chirping it's ok on fta channels.
I have tried a couple of images (andromeda v2 and the latest laky pro)any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Could be the tuner - I have a sagam 2x and a nokia 2x the nokia runs like a dream but the sagam needs a reboot daily. It's just not got as good a tuner as I've tried a dozen plus images. I'm using andromeda v2 on both boxes. This seems the most stable for my sagam.

Other ideas :-

take the modem out of the sagam, make sure nothing is on top of the box (vent's on the top are free) as it could be overheating

Hi plasterer, I've given up on df after the forced donation for dbox forum how about you?

I have the same setup, mine is a lot better with MGcam, could be worth a go

Chirpy Sagems seem to run better using the gbox EMU. My mate runs Blade Trinity Final Sagem Updated 2x with very little or no issues. If you don't mind manually updating the keys in the nagra file then this might be worth looking at. There's loads of recent information on how to update the keys manually if you don't already know.

Here's the image

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1784/

All the best

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again guys i have a day off tommorrow will try some of the suggestions.

i was running blade final version on my chirping sagem until the key roll thing a couple of weeks ago, it ran like a dream using gbox emu and vortex ucode, flashed andromeda v2 with au fix and gbox key copy but just like you it freezes about every 30 mins, i tried every emu/ucode variation, even gbox, what i did notice was when i did the evocam to gbox key copy and reboot, it would reboot still on evocam, i would then have to go in to emu menu to activate the gbox emu from there, any way as i had a bit of time today i reflashed blade trinity final back on and just put the keys in the nagra file manually, box has been ok all day, hope fully no key roll tomorrow, dont want to miss any of the match..lol. cheers joe

My mate had a similar experience to henryk7

His box was ( and still is ) running great on the BTFSU2x image but didn't like the newer Andromeda V2 image - don't know why ?? but that is the reason I suggested trying this particular image. I've been abroad on holiday for a week and am still not up to speed on the latest developments but my understanding is that the gbox key copy fix will only work with Andromeda V2 ??? ( I need to do some reading ) so a manual edit of the nagra file is required to get gbox running.

It seems you've got to find the right image / cam / ucode combination for your box by trial and error. This can be a pain in the arse I know but the most important thing to do once you have the box stable is to back up your image to your PC.

the gbox key swop fix will work with 1.20 versions upwards tried tested here.

Were can i get hold of gbox key copy update for andromada v2.

I think the blade trinity final image has cured it thanks again for all your input.:Clap:

Back