Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chinesse have cruilty written all over them

Status
Not open for further replies.

allroad

Inactive User
did anyone see the report on the news on Wednesday night were the Chinesse animal park owners feed live cows to tigers and visitors to the park bring chickens and ducks and feed them alive to the tigers I never saw anything so discussting and sickening the cows are still alive when being eaten and the Chinks drive around in buses watching

sick fecking people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never seen it, (glad i never too) but the lads were talking in working about.

they were disgusted and were saying, what the bus driver should have said was"who wants to see a tiger eat a live thing?" then threw one of the passengers into the pack.

sickos these people who see pleasure in torturing and cruelty to animals.

i seen one like that on livelink, were in iraq they were feeding Lions with live Donkeys.........

and people were there watching it happen...........

im glad i never saw that fooking sick whats that all about...if they want them to kill for there food set them free again where they came from.

Lmao im saying nowt on this subject cos mr miaggi lives next door to me : multi : but I do think its wong

Chink is a derogatory ethnic slur for someone of Chinese descent -courtesy of wiki

PMSL
So if you say I'm off to the local chinky thats racist
because you should say I am going to the local chinese take away

So remember all you people who are half cut on a friday night dont say to your mate " do you fancy a chinky"

Come on cut this racist lark every 5 minutes
I dont know if I should laugh or cry, maybe I should become a racist

i cant be bothered arguing but i wonder how quick a topic ranting against white people and using racial slurs would be shut down.

You can not be racist against a white person, because a Scotish chappie went to count because his work mates called him jock case dismissed and the judge told him not to be so silly.

So dont you be silly you limey honkey you

umiran has receved a 3 day ban as he accused a member of being a racist and thats NOT ON and for hijacking this thread

I myself will not get involved in the dispute over the racist comment...but I do believe with tigers being carnivores like us humans we're both in the same tier on the food chain so why not let them eat a cow? after all we're killing them so we can eat them too!

so it on Sky new i fink it was shocking the worst thing is there is a crowd watching IT happen the crowd had KIDS in it.

SHOCKING

This programme was just entertainment for the vast crowds visiting this park,fathers were seen handing over cash for these live chickens/ducks and cows to be eaten alive by the tigers.
The commentator actually stated that the tigers are so over fed that they arent even hungry and you could hear the suffering of the cow.
I dont know how these people could call this entertainment.

Personally I've always thought the chinese to be dirty fookers eating anything with a heart beat but if you travel to China you'll see its just there way of life there.

Man some of the shit they eat is unbelievable but give it a go and I'm sure you'll love it just as much as your deep fried mars bar with a can of warm coke

p.s I hate most chinese food except for shark fin soup and tiger curry :)

i hate it when people see animals die in entertainment

i went to a bull show in spain, a few years back

we saw 3 bulls die and we were sad, all the other people cheering and laughing,

one of them bull guys, forgot what there called, got beaten up by a bull, thats when we stood up and started laughing

i hate it when people see animals die in entertainment

i went to a bull show in spain, a few years back

we saw 3 bulls die and we were sad, all the other people cheering and laughing,

one of them bull guys, forgot what there called, got beaten up by a bull, thats when we stood up and started laughing

excuse the spelling but thats a matadoor are sommick init im not afraid to admit im a bad speller matt a door lol sommick like that : multi :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back