Chelsea beat utd 2-1

cough cough 110 million portugeese and foreign players lol cough cough

im more concerened about tuesday than your squabling lol.... but anyway i agree with both sides ;)

i see simons point and hes right and so is bronto when he says anyone would take abramovichs money ;)

but this season if you win the league its buying the tittle no two ways... maybe next year if you can take the league then i will say its on man management and merit - before you say oh mickie lol.... i think chelsea are playing great football.... but without them pounds and rubles you would not be there so thats all i ment by that ;)

Regards
Mickie D

lol...ok nuff said :)

Now onto Tuesday...what do you think ? it could be very close, the Mancs are hitting some good form I reckon but Arsenal will never lay down espesially against Man U and especially with the bearing it will have at the top...I think if one of you looses Tuesday that will effectively end your push for the title (Maybe...lol) as long as Chelsea win on Wednesday !!

Anyway as I've said earlier I think the best result for us would be a draw between you but I don't think it will be, all jokes aside...good luck :)

come on united! cant wait, have absolutely no idea who is gonna win it! 2 close 2 call! but i do think both teams are playing for second altho chelsea have gotta play both teams yet! 2 defeats and who knows!!

i hear chelski r like 80m quid in debt. would be funny 2 c the dodgy russian walk out on u guys 2mrow!

YOUR NOT CHELSEA ANYMORE!

Ok you know I am a Spurs fan, but in footballing terms the most pleasing thing about Chelsea is that the two players setting them alight are English, lampard and Terry. This has got to be good for the England setup. As for the man utd Arsenal game I think the match will be settled in the Tunnel with pizzas after the match ends in a draw. :) :ASSFLASH:

meeza said:
i hear chelski r like 80m quid in debt. would be funny 2 c the dodgy russian walk out on u guys 2mrow!

YOUR NOT CHELSEA ANYMORE!
lol....have you seen the value of the players Chelsea have out on loan ? Crespo, Veron etc, etc...sell them and the money they got would buy most teams in the league...lmfao

crespo, veron? they're past-timers, no1 wants them ne more? big mistake us signing veron in the 1st place. couldn't c ne1 stupid focker payin silly money 2 get him of our hands until chelski came in.

YOU SOLD YOUR ARSE TO A RUSSIAN!

meeza said:
YOU SOLD YOUR ARSE TO A RUSSIAN!
lmfao...yep.. and that Russian's whipping your Arse...lol

Jealousy will make you very bitter :)

techincally its not jealousy because they havent won anything yet. hes right about veron aswell, hes well poo. and chelseas wage bill is something like 110 million! says it all really

oh and about tuesday, i really hate to say it, but i cant see us stopping arsenal scoring, too many lapses in defence, and arsenal dont exactly need an invitaion now do they?

siross said:
oh and about tuesday, i really hate to say it, but i cant see us stopping arsenal scoring, too many lapses in defence, and arsenal dont exactly need an invitaion now do they?
Good point I can see Arsenal scoring a few but I think Man U are the form team (at this momment in time.....I don't mean that bad towards Arsenal) Rooney is on fire at the moment, all Man U need tommorow is Ronaldo to be on form and I think it will be close, all banter and fun aside I really can't wait to watch it as I think it will be a great game whoever nicks it, if anyone ;) good luck to both teams :)

im normally quite edgy when we play the gunners away but this time im full off confidence.
we're the form team at the moment n apart from losing to chelsea we've had a decent run. defence is doing well and we seem to be scoring a few too without ruud!
aresenal not playing as well as they can at the mo so i think we'll turn em over. roonaldo and ronaldo will do the job. they've got no toure at the back so it'll be cygan there n he's not exactly the best defender in the world!
come on manu!

Back