Chelsea beat utd 2-1

lol...I wish it did m8, it was only the Carling Cup...mind you mustn't moan we're in our first final :) I still think there will be a few twists in the tail in the premiereship...Man U look like there hitting form and Arsenal aint out of it by a long shot, can't wait for Arsenal v Man U next Tuesday....might just have some bearing at the top...lol

i cant belive chelski won last night!!! man utd were the better side but poor defending let us down! ahhhhhhhhhh

poor defending, poor referring, on the other end of good luck :(

united didnt deserve to lose

P.S. Drogba is a biatch

ooooo its a tuff one lol

got chelski buying the cups and well i hate man u lol

funny i have always liked chelski but that manager is making me a hater lol, i cant stand him i think eveyrone is waiting for him to fall on his face lol... and the papers when he does well dont worry about the furgy and wenger rants he will get it big style

onto the game i dont think the mancs did deserve to lose and they had 2 penalty decissions go the wrong way... well one was a clear penalty the other if he would have gone down when the leg first came out it was aswell.

but hey anyone remember the rooney incident against arsenal... and they say it evens itself out over the season lmfao.... but i want a big game from the gooners against the mancs.... the last time chelsea was battered was at highbury and they nicked a draw because of our dodgy back 4 :(.... so come on the champions lets have it proppa

it was a good game though a draw would have been the fair result but hey you need some luck to win anything

and if utd did think about selling giggs what an idiotic thing to do... that would be furgy by the way

Regards
Mickie D

atlast u talk some sense when it comes to football! lol!!!

mourinho has actually grown on me, i like him but i really want him to fall flat on his face! lol! i didnt really give two hoots about the worthless cup but just wanted man utd to beat chelsea!

with liverpool in the final i think chelsea have already won the cup!

lol @ you lot :) with all the money Chelsea have spent, by far the best signing (imho) has been Morhino, I know everyone is saying Chelsea are buying their trophies but if you stop and think about it is'nt that what the top teams do in all the top leagues ? ...Man U...Rooney...£30 million... Real Madrid ...Beckham..."20 odd million...Ronaldo £30 million + Zidane..etc etc even Arsenal when they bought Henry what was that £15 million + ? (I'd like Chelsea to get him for £15 mill now...lol...) what I'm saying is at the top it don't matter if you got the money, without the manager you are Shite, look at last season with Cladio Ranieri he had the money at he's disposal but didn't know what to do with it (he only named an unchanged team 5 times and that was in the Champions league and FA cup...lol) don't get me wrong I liked Ranieri but it takes a special manager to make it at the top now days Arsenal...Wenger Man U...Fergie...and now Morhino has come and upset the apple cart and everyone slagging him off in the game are running scared...lol...at last Chelsea have the manager as well as the team to Rival the other 2 ......quote by George Graham on sky last night...."Theres a new kid on the block and the others better get used to it".... ...lmfao

PS....best Result for us on thesday will be a draw Arsenal 0 - 0 Man U ...lol

Im really really gutted thought if we beat em like the Arses on there 49th game we might have made them stumble but not to be

Bronto said:
lol @ you lot :) with all the money Chelsea have spent, by far the best signing (imho) has been Morhino, I know everyone is saying Chelsea are buying their trophies but if you stop and think about it is'nt that what the top teams do in all the top leagues ? ...Man U...Rooney...£30 million... Real Madrid ...Beckham..."20 odd million...Ronaldo £30 million + Zidane..etc etc even Arsenal when they bought Henry what was that £15 million + ? (I'd like Chelsea to get him for £15 mill now...lol...) what I'm saying is at the top it don't matter if you got the money, without the manager you are Shite, look at last season with Cladio Ranieri he had the money at he's disposal but didn't know what to do with it (he only named an unchanged team 5 times and that was in the Champions league and FA cup...lol) don't get me wrong I liked Ranieri but it takes a special manager to make it at the top now days Arsenal...Wenger Man U...Fergie...and now Morhino has come and upset the apple cart and everyone slagging him off in the game are running scared...lol...at last Chelsea have the manager as well as the team to Rival the other 2 ......quote by George Graham on sky last night...."Theres a new kid on the block and the others better get used to it".... ...lmfao

PS....best Result for us on thesday will be a draw Arsenal 0 - 0 Man U ...lol

United started off with kids, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Nevile etc. dirty russian money didnt buy us players and in the immortal words of lawrenson "you wont win anything with kids"

Arsenal have success from awesome signings from wenger, just for an example, henri was a failing left winger in the french league, some crazy french guy turns him into the best striker in the premiership

and finally what makes mouriniho so good? he buys good players? i could tell ambramovich who to buy, stick them on the pitch as 4-4-2 and they'd win. hes overated because he won the champions league with porto, but he only did that because Tim Howard messed up and gifted the cocky portugese knob a place in the final :p

hahaha henry was 10 million lol

its not even close to compareing arsenals success to chelsea buying the trophey lol

if you gave wenger unlimited money to spend... you still think chelsea would be in pole position lol

you have bought the trophey there is no two ways about it, but what you have is a class team i think they look fantastic and could win all 4 witch is disapointing lol

but comon man u as much as i hate them they made there money from being no bodys, arsenal have risen from a ok team to a amazing team with half the money any team at there position as had

its not like you have battled and earned the postion... roman ambramovich has bought you the tittle (maybe)... but like you have said many many many many many times bronto lol.. i would take it if i was a chelsea fan ;)

does this mean we are agreeing on something mickie :O

oh an henri would be a bargain for 20 million

siross said:
United started off with kids, Beckham, Giggs, Scholes, Nevile etc. dirty russian money didnt buy us players and in the immortal words of lawrenson "you wont win anything with kids"

Arsenal have success from awesome signings from wenger, just for an example, henri was a failing left winger in the french league, some crazy french guy turns him into the best striker in the premiership

and finally what makes mouriniho so good? he buys good players? i could tell ambramovich who to buy, stick them on the pitch as 4-4-2 and they'd win. hes overated because he won the champions league with porto, but he only did that because Tim Howard messed up and gifted the cocky portugese knob a place in the final :p
LMFAO I hope the "cocky potugese knob" gets right under your skin for many seasons to come, lol...you make me laugh... what about the "record" signing of Ruud van Nistleroy and "record" signing defender Rio Ferdenand ? and even Christian Ronaldo ? all good signings yes but cost millions aswell !! so it's not just Chelsea...pmsl...Admit it you've had it to yourselves to long and your jelous as fook as you know that the "cocky potugese knob" is gonna wipe the floor with you for many years to come...lol...I love it

PS... show me any football Club, management and suporters who would not love an Abromovitch to walk in and take all your money worries away and I'll show you a fookin LIAR...lmfao...btw the only players you'll be buying for the next few years will be players Chelsea don't want...lol

GET OVER IT :)

hahaha i love it lol

yeah but what made me laugh was you slipping in arsenal into the big spenders lol to make it sound like even arsenal has spent big to win the league when we all know thats a load of crap.

i like the fact that its made it more difficult it was easy for arsenal and utd now they might improve enough to win the champions league....

you all think chelsea will rule europe lol like real madrid to be honest i cant see anyone ruling like madrid... blackburn said the same !

i can see chelsea taking the league by storm this season and maybe winning the whole lot... but that will only drive wenger and furgy to want more from there team, im no manc fan at all i fooking hate that team more than any team ever even tottenham of old when arsenal was in the same kinda positions and it was big battles.

but i agree that the mancs have made there success and the same is for arsenal even though not as much success we are a world known team because of arsene wenger.... so manchester utd spending big now has nothing to do with a multi billionare joining the team its not even close they have made the money (well i dunno about earned it as im sure there is ref bribing going on... but thats another post lol)

so you cant say buying rooney or nistelroy is the same as chelsea its nothing the same as they earnt there money.

but as said there is no sour grapes going on i think chelsea have been fantastic this season but they are not yet in the same league as arsenals play last season but maybe soon lol.

and its still not over yet .... anything can happen.

Mickie D said:
hahaha i love it lol

yeah but what made me laugh was you slipping in arsenal into the big spenders lol to make it sound like even arsenal has spent big to win the league when we all know thats a load of crap.
lmfao yeah you got me there

tbh I agree with most of whats been said by everyone but I'm Chelsea through and through as you all are with yours so I won't hear none of it...lol...although I can imagin what I'd have been saying if it had been another team that Abromovitch had gone to (Feckin dirty russian money Siross said...rpmsl...I would have probably said the same)

BUT....lol....even though he has fantastic wealth and has bought some fantastic players to the club they have still got to win it, your teams are not gonna just lay down and let us have it all are you ? Chelsea are coming through as a major force in the Premiereship and it can only be good for the game, it will only make other sides stride to become better, we'll have our run at the top it's swings and roudabouts but thanks to Mr Abromovitch Chelsea will be up there or there abouts for a few years yet

united didnt want dirty american money

and united have made big signings because they have EARNED the right and the money to do so

lol...Earned the right, your only where you are because of money Si don't forget that, remember you have no competition for supporters up there (Man City ?...yeah right...lol) as Mickie as said before you have as many if not more supporters in Croydon & Surrey as you do in Manchester, the London clubs have throughout history battled amongst each other not only for league Posistions but for Supporters, look how many London clubs there are in the Premiereship and the revenue from surporters is disbursed among them instead of maybe 70% to 1 and 30% to the other, I would liked to have seen it if say Arsenal and Chelsea had been the only 2 clubs in the city, we would have been building stadiums for 150 - 200 thousand not 50...lol...imagin how rich that would make a club, just cos we've had a break with Abromovitch means fook all money is money no matter where it comes from, and we are 11 points clear of Man U at the end of January...now I'd say that was money well spent !...lol ;)

listen u guys, calm down , i gotta agree with bronto on this one ! both arsenal and manutd hve bought major player for major fees( so fekcing what, these teams are amongst the biggest in europe, they have the resources so might as well use'em).

at the end of the day the most important man at a club is the manager!! real madrid have spent big but have done feck all for the past 2 seasons! u can have the players but if u dont have the manager to make em play as a TEAM, then u got no chance of fullfilliing your potential!! all credit to MOURINHO! he has been chelsea biggest signinig!

there is no such thing as player power when it comes to him!! RESPEKT!!

lol @ kabzy mabzy it's only a bit of friendly banter m8 :) (calm down ay ay calm down...lol) I for one am only having a laff m8...I know Mickie knows that and I hope siross does to ;)

Come on you Blues

No way we will win the Quad but I fancy some sort of double and maybe a Treble in my Dreams

still not acknowledging my point bronto :p united have got to where they are, with the money they have got from nothing :p through a good team not through one man :) im not gonna let it go cos united arent winning the premiership so i gotta blame someone, chelsea are just obvious targets, nothing personal (although it is with mourinho, i despise him) :p

and to think i used to like chelsea when raneiri was there, mainly cos his interviews were so funny :)

lol...ok Si, so what your saying is you liked Chelsea and Raneiri because you thought he was a clown and no threat to you...lmao...now we have a Manager who has turned us round to and become a serious threat you hate him and the team...lol...I'm glad m8 because that means he must be very very good, thats why people have hated Fergie & Wenger over the years

I understand what you say about the money as I said I'd have been saying the same if Abromovitch had gone to say Arsenal but to be honest it would have beeen through jealousy, anyhow I can't change the fact that he's pumping millions into the club so I'll just sit back and enjoy it...lol

one point I would just like to make, The Chelsea side that is playing so well this year is not that different from last year apart from Drogba and a couple of Portugese signings, so it must be Mourinho's Managment thats injecting confidence and a will to win into the club, so if it's a choice of have a manager that everyone likes but who can't pick a team to save he's life or have a manager everone hates but picks a wining team week in week out, guess which I'd pick...lol

Back