Cheapest place in UK for Acekard 2i ?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Looking for a cheap Acekard 2i for my DSi with 1.4 firmware.

Any suggestions?

Dealextreme do one for under £8 delivered but it is from the states and you will have to upgrade the firmware yourself.

Cheers mate, I was kinda hoping to get one from the UK as I'm sorta in a hurry.

At that price, I'll order one from DealXT anyway as a backup.

I upgraded a Acecard 2i today for a friend, I was impressed.

No problem mate,

Let us know how you get on with it as i only have experience with the DSTT and im waiting for a DSTTi I ordered from dealextreme this week a bargain at £4.64 delivered.

Sammy

DealXT deliver from Hong Kong at around 10 days.

Anyone got a link to PleXo's site?

Me to, and he was so quick to answer my initial enquiry!

i know he had some problems with his powersupply blowing on his pc and had to use a net book but on monday he emailed me to say things were back to normal im still waiting for something he said he was posting tuesday for me

I had problems when dealing with plexo lot's of waiting with no explanations then lot's of excuses. He did refund me though and others here have got thier stuff. I think plexo charges £18 each and you can get 2 from dx for £16 ive just got 2 for the kids for xmas and they work spot on and have updated no probs to get around the new dsi 1.4 update.

hi, i got one from R4i.com,, at £18.00 including a 4gig sd card. i have used both r4 and tt cards,the Acekard seems to be the best as games load much faster,, the price is a bit higher now ,but theres lots of codes out there for this site. and they usually deliver within a few days.
regards

hi, i got one from R4i.com,, at £18.00 including a 4gig sd card. i have used both r4 and tt cards,the Acekard seems to be the best as games load much faster,, the price is a bit higher now ,but theres lots of codes out there for this site. and they usually deliver within a few days.
regards

The acekard 2i is supposed to be the only one that is updatable in order to get around the dsi updates

The acekard 2i is supposed to be the only one that is updatable in order to get around the dsi updates

I did the update yesterday, it's a bit strange :)

I'm not exactly sure what was going on but it seems to be using a security flaw in a game called 'Danny Phantom' as whenever you have updated the kernal, the icon for your AceKard changes to that!

I did the update yesterday, it's a bit strange :)

I'm not exactly sure what was going on but it seems to be using a security flaw in a game called 'Danny Phantom' as whenever you have updated the kernal, the icon for your AceKard changes to that!

Lol yeah thats what i thought it's a bit confusing lol but it works so thats the main thing :)

kernel fix means that Nintendo can't block it as an official game would be blocked too. The DSi thinks Danny Phantom is the cart in use.

kernel fix means that Nintendo can't block it as an official game would be blocked too. The DSi thinks Danny Phantom is the cart in use.

lol, good thinking :)

Now why haven't all the others followed their example and released updates for their supposedly 'upgradeable' cards :(

Sargie, I got the acekard2i. Got it from DX but be careful with it as its a touch delicate. Mine has stopped working. I put some tape on it to make it thicker, it worked for a while but now stopped again. Nice card but poor quality.

Sargie, I got the acekard2i. Got it from DX but be careful with it as its a touch delicate. Mine has stopped working. I put some tape on it to make it thicker, it worked for a while but now stopped again. Nice card but poor quality.

They seemed ok when i handled them i mean all i did was take a micro sd card in and out and then tested them in the dsi. Thanks for the heads up but im sure they will be ok.

Back