CD & DVD Cheapest Place For Blank CDs & DVD Cases

yottabit

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi there, i have browsed various places for blank CDs (printable) & DVD cases from the likes of SVP to UKDVDR and there postage seems steep, whats the best place?
Thanks.

Hi there, i have browsed various places for blank CDs (printable) & DVD cases from the likes of SVP to UKDVDR and there postage seems steep, whats the best place?
Thanks.

I am waiting on SVP 99p shipping, thought there would have been one around now. £8.50 to delivery a tub of discs fair puts the price up.

asda are doing maxel cdr 100 for £10 was £15

goto a computer fair you can get 1000 for about £11 why buy maxel cdrs there the most over priced product ive ever seen get some nice printable ones for a quarter of the price

goto a computer fair you can get 1000 for about £11 why buy maxel cdrs there the most over priced product ive ever seen get some nice printable ones for a quarter of the price

where can i find out where there are any computer fairs near me?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

try the Micromart magazine m8, best thing for find the local fairs...just have a peek in the news agents

i can only find english fairs on that site? i'm looking for ones in scotland?

thanks though

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

can you not find any thing in your local news paper.some time they do ads locale coumputer fairs when they coming.i,m sure they do come in your area.:drink:

Back