cheap tv

If you haven't bought one yet it's worth taking a look at the 32" Finlux. it is 1080i and 3D - I bought one a couple of months ago and for £250 it might be worth stretching the budget as the quality is exceptional for the price imho

Spec is here

If you haven't bought one yet it's worth taking a look at the 32" Finlux. it is 1080i and 3D - I bought one a couple of months ago and for £250 it might be worth stretching the budget as the quality is exceptional for the price imho

Spec is here

Brilliant find mate they are out of stock at the mo but Im going to use this as a computer monitor , aswell as for me xbox

My only very small gripe Prag is the sound. I like lots of bass! so I have my own speakers attached. Not too sure the neighbours appreciate them though :) Other than that I think it's a cracking for the price, so I hope they are in stock again soon for you

My only very small gripe Prag is the sound. I like lots of bass! so I have my own speakers attached. Not too sure the neighbours appreciate them though :) Other than that I think it's a cracking for the price, so I hope they are in stock again soon for you

to be honest bud i mostly go through headphones using my xbox on it along with PC gaming so sound sint an issue to be honest thanks for the heads up though

Back