Hisense TV and smartIPTV app question

They have removed it from their store completely mate so even TVs that could use it wont now be able to as its not available.

Some of the older TV's would let you side load it not sure what models.

Ofcourse it is you installed it when it was available to install, it no longer is, unless there is a sideload method for that model and there might be your stuck even emailed siptv and he told me the same . Hisense dont want to look to be supporting illegal streaming.

If you find a method to side load it with the new viduaa system id love to know about it.

I read up a bit on it and there's a few trying to reflash their Hisense tv's trying to get smartITPV installed and frying them along the way

Ive read those also mate, it a shame Hisense has gone this way as their TV's give great bang for buck.

Do you know much about their uled panels, are they any good..

I can't vouch for their ULED but the 2 tv's I've got are superb value for the money. The 49" cost me £319 Tesco outlet eBay when they had 20% off before crimbo

Do you know much about their uled panels, are they any good..

I think the 55 inch n5800 & n5700 ULED are great TVs mate notice the difference after coming home from watching the Eubank fight at a mates who has Samsung 55 inch either he aint got it setup right or the Hisense is streets ahead.

Pop to a decent TV shop mate that is not just showing a demo feed and view normal sources see what you think.

They have removed it from their store completely mate so even TVs that could use it wont now be able to as its not available.

Some of the older TV's would let you side load it not sure what models.
I just checked on my new Hisense and Smart IPTV is there again

I got it to work for about 2 minutes , well, when I say I got it to work it loaded the channel isitinfgs up but wouldn't clear. I closed it down tried again and I got URL ERROR so not sure will try now for you see what happens

Yeah working fine here, infact, its working better than the older 55" Hisense downstairs. Its faster turning over and clears quicker

Last edited:
Where about is the app, in the AppStore ?
Is it under a certain category?

A m8 just gone to register his Hisense MAC at siptv and I he got a

Hisense is in Beta!, no need to pay!

does that mean eventually it will need to be registered ?

Back