Charity Cheque

ben600249

Inactive User
Reaction score
im looking for template or something like that im raising funds for the debra charity and im looking for a large cheque template that we could use for camera shot at the end of the event, can anybody help me find one please.

Is anybody any good creating a formula for our spread sheet which i created i have all names who are doing diet in one column then there start weight in next column and in next column what there finish weight will be, so in the next column i want a formula so it works out what weight they have lost in stones and pounds can anyone help please.

Is anybody any good creating a formula for our spread sheet which i created i have all names who are doing diet in one column then there start weight in next column and in next column what there finish weight will be, so in the next column i want a formula so it works out what weight they have lost in stones and pounds can anyone help please.

Assuming a relatively recent version of Excel.

1 - Format the cells for the weights using a custom format # ??/14 then enter the fractional weights as, say, 12 8/14 (the space is important) for 12 stones 8lb
2 - The weights are stored internally as decimal i.e. 12 8/14 = 12.5 so you can add, subtract etc
3 - Format the end weight and weight loss the same way and start weight - end weight = weight loss
4 - If you want to display as stones and pounds then use this formula:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

...where A1 is the cell with '12 8/14' style weight in it.

Easier than doing all the complicated conversions ;)

Excel-Stones.png

what am i doing wrong i want it like you have done showing stone and pounds lost but i have 25 start and finish weights to put on there and ps thanks for kind help.

Attachments

• diet.rar
    6.8 KB · Views: 0
Can someone please try and help ive created spread sheet and with help from him her thought i was doing well apart from when i put weight lost it adds one pound on end weight on certain ones ie: if one guy looses 3lb it says 4lb can someone point out what ive done wrong please.
View attachment 74852

Attachments

• Weight Sheet.rar
    5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back