Channels Showing Blank (Stockport)

naeem

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys/Gals

Just flashed my Dbox2 with the latest Commando 12 image. I applied the latest updates and did a fast service scan. The scan picked up most of the channels Im looking for. However, all the non FTA channels stay blank. The signal bars for each of the non FTA channels are fine so it clearly seems not be a signal problem.

I tried a Brute force service scan but still getting blank non FTA channels. I've tried changing the Ucodes and restarting the cam but no joy. Net Id, Frequency, Symb Rate settings are fine. I've set my location.

Any ideas on the next move?

Did you transfer the real magic files and chmod 755 the camd

Did you transfer the real magic files and chmod 755 the camd

Hi mate,

I only flashed the Commando 12 image and updated with the fix posted in the thread: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/228243/. I believe its the 12.1.2 update. I have no real magic files! They are not listed in the 12.1.2 update. Where can I find the real magic files?! Also I forgotten where the location of the camd file is.

Cheers
Matey! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no camd in the image so you could of not have restarted it
If you read the notes it states its a Commando 12 Image! FTA-only
google mercs.us and get the real magic files and read the title of each text file in each folder and you should not go far wrong.

Last edited:
There is no camd in the image so you could of not restarted it
If you read the notes it states its a Commando 12 Image! FTA-only
google mercs.us and get the real magic files and read the title of each text file in each folder and you should not go far wrong.

Problemo solved!

Thanks alot matey! Can't thank you enough!

:Cheers:

Quick reply - with the scene comming to an end "Fergalsworld" is a legend. Appreciate how much input made to this forum.

Back