Channels missing in Bolton area

hi m8
i"m in bolton and what it is virmin have shuffled all the channels,what ya neen to do is a servise scan,after ya scan all are ok its just there channels will be in alfabetical order A-Z rather than in catagorries.happend 2me through the week.saves ftping to the box.anyway thats all ya need 2 do.

hi
i have a dbox and lost everything ,not even getting bbc1 ect
i got a starview in another room and that is fine .last time somthing like this happend i had to change my location from sthelens to preston but not working this time

hi m8
i"m in bolton and what it is virmin have shuffled all the channels,what ya neen to do is a servise scan,after ya scan all are ok its just there channels will be in alfabetical order A-Z rather than in catagorries.happend 2me through the week.saves ftping to the box.anyway thats all ya need 2 do.

hi m8, ive been trying that for the last 5 days but no joy. ive done a slow scan and a fast scan and ive took my splitters off aswell. if ive got to mess about and buy a cross-over ethernet cable ill just use my starview 2 when the wrestleing is on next week although im convinced that vm have dropped the signal level as ive had no problems for the last 12 months. thanks for your efforts guys:Clap:

Extract and add this myservices.xml file to var/tuxbox/config/zapit
then in the service menu reload channel lists then check in the unsorted bouquet for a channel called PrimeTime
let me know if it works ok

Hi Fergalsworld,

Didn't work for me :( Thanks anyway.

Had to do a scan and set everything back up manually!!! But all working now :)

Cheers

UDA

hehehe ...thats why i posted it ..to make my slog much easier for other members ))) :Clap:

Hi Fergalsworld,

Didn't work for me :( Thanks anyway.

Had to do a scan and set everything back up manually!!! But all working now :)

Cheers

UDA
You did not rename the myservices.xml file to services.xml did you?
as you dont do that
you just extract it from the rar file and ftp the myservices.xml to var/tuxbox/config/zapit
then in the service menu reload channel list.

Hi Fergalsworld,

No I didn't mate :) Just extracted it, then ftp'd it over. Been using these for some years now, hence i've moved onto sat :)

Cheers anyway :)

UDA

Back