Channels Missing 28.2E Sky

re: Channels missing/IPTV/CableTV/Boxing/Anything else apart from Satellite

aye its going off topic a bit, was gonna mention it yesterday but thot ill let someone else moan. your now officially branded the moaner @Rat ;) lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi
I hope this is not going off topic but is Sky Germany a possible alternative on 19E?
I believe cs is still working

Hi
I hope this is not going off topic but is Sky Germany a possible alternative on 19E?
I believe cs is still working
Yes it is but you would need a euro sub,I have a motorized dish picking up 13e 19e 23e and 28e,just pm me if you need any help

What do you think sky will be hitting next though

Why dont all you guys look at just getting a good iptv sub,My provider does over 2000+ channels and vod and catchup tv and a great price and full HD,All the streams are outside the uk so no channels lost,A lot of uk providers use c/s to provide their streams hence when you loose channels on your own boxes then they also loose them to,There are good providers who do not use that type of streaming

Hard one to call.
But I would BT sports or movies next. They have already to took some of the best channels off so I'd imagine they will continue hitting big channels first until it's a freeview box.

Hard one to call.
But I would BT sports or movies next. They have already to took some of the best channels off so I'd imagine they will continue hitting big channels first until it's a freeview box.
How you getting on with your cable box river

Hard one to call.

I just meant Germany will be next :)

- - - Updated - - -

Why dont all you guys look at just getting a good iptv sub,My provider does over 2000+ channels and vod and catchup tv and a great price and full HD,All the streams are outside the uk so no channels lost,A lot of uk providers use c/s to provide their streams hence when you loose channels on your own boxes then they also loose them to,There are good providers who do not use that type of streaming

Already done same. Good quality streams in HD :thumbsup:

How you getting on with your cable box river
running like a dream mate.
Although at the start I spent more time looking at the box than looking at my wife.
Maybe I should buy another. LOL.

running like a dream mate.
Although at the start I spent more time looking at the box than looking at my wife.
Maybe I should buy another. LOL.
Said not to give up,good lad

I have done a couple of backup images of xtrend boxes last week or so,If you guys would like me to show you how i have my boxes setup i will show you all,I have all my iptv channels located under each satellite channel in the bouquets list so basically when you go on to sports/movies ect and you have sky sports one,underneath it i have sky sports one HD iptv ect,You have all the epg and every channels is included,Also have a full motorized setup to

i have done a couple of backup images of xtrend boxes last week or so,if you guys would like me to show you how i have my boxes setup i will show you all,i have all my iptv channels located under each satellite channel in the bouquets list so basically when you go on to sports/movies ect and you have sky sports one,underneath it i have sky sports one hd iptv ect,you have all the epg and every channels is included,also have a full motorized setup to

post up a tut on another thread mate

I will do a separate threat with a few screen shots of how i have my boxes setup

I just meant Germany will be next :)

- - - Updated - - -

Already done same. Good quality streams in HD :thumbsup:

Pm me your provider bud please

Re: Sky UK 28.2 East Latest Changes

Update (April 25th) : Following channels are missing, down or should we say "have gone paired" :

107 Sky Living
129 Sky 2
156 Lifetime
170 Sky Atlantic +1
402 Sky Sports 2
404 Sky Sports 4 RoI
405 Sky Sports 5
406 Sky Sports News HQ
421 Chelsea TV
497 Sky Sports 3 RoI
499 Sky Sports 5 RoI
607 Disney XD
608 Disney XD+1
609 Disney Channel
610 Disney Channel +1
611 Disney Junior
612 Disney Junior +1

Update 15/4/17
Just a quick update for those who are not following in the Oscam forum.
A couple of new coders have recently joined the debate over there and there is now a little group attacking this from a few different angles.
The development and testing is a slow process but they are sticking with it at present to try and find the fix we all need.
They have made some progress so far but because the options of where the problem lies are so vast it may be a long drawn out quest to possibly resolve the issues.
So not really that much change but at least we know they are still working on it

Hey joe any update from these guyz trying to find a fix ?

dream on would be my input

as this seems to be pointing to IPTV your turn will no doubt come our lot plan to close all lol
future means if ye want it pay for it

Hey joe any update from these guyz trying to find a fix ?

No they have stopped talking about it in public as some details got leaked onto social media and they want to remain low profile. It looks like the provider is rolling out the change onto other transponders. The original SD digiboxes seem to have no problem with the change. I would guess there is a solution but it is complicated and may not happen. I would guess the people running large card servers are a bit frantic. Mine is a small one for my own purposes and if the channels stop probably will cancel the card and tell the issuer goodbye, which you can do on email rather than spend an hour on the phone with them.

Back