Channels Missing 28.2E Sky

re: Channels missing/IPTV/CableTV/Boxing/Anything else apart from Satellite

No they have stopped talking about it in public as some details got leaked onto social media and they want to remain low profile. It looks like the provider is rolling out the change onto other transponders. The original SD digiboxes seem to have no problem with the change. I would guess there is a solution but it is complicated and may not happen. I would guess the people running large card servers are a bit frantic. Mine is a small one for my own purposes and if the channels stop probably will cancel the card and tell the issuer goodbye, which you can do on email rather than spend an hour on the phone with them.
i know you know a bit about it @pathere
Surly at this stage if there even was a fix people now have opened up new avenues and in most cases is better than c/s on 28.2°E.
Time to move on.
It was never the only way to view tv.
The problem is to many were reliant on 28.2°E c/s.
running sat/cable tuners here and no issues at all.

edit:
as I have mentioned in previous posts with reference to sly italia....
they have moved on.
Not to many complaints over there now.

also love the way you you deal with your so called...
"small setup" via email fook off?

probably the main reason oscam devs don't want be bothered with it.

If I was oscam dev I'd say.....
"go fook yourself folks we done this at the start to see if it could be done. Now you greedy fookers on eBay have destroyed it for us all"

Last edited:

Out of great respect for the guys that put the time in on this forum,Just please wait a little day or two,I have had a loads of private pms today mr ferret asking for a good iptv supplier,Simple answer is no way,will be glad to help in a couple of weeks if needed

You will probably find the so called Oscam Dev's did nothing to start C/S with 28.2 or any other provider for that matter it had already been circumvented well before Oscam arrived, all they did was to combine all the most popular cams and integrate them into one nice little emulator package which also acts as either client or server.

No one at Oscam/Streamboard can break/Fix what is happening to 28.2° east as the so called Dev's just implement code/Fixes into Oscam which private individuals do themselves. So if a Fix is found Oscam will just add this to a new build as they do with all other providers.

As for any fixes not just on here but literally everywhere else there is negativity in virtually every thread, No wonder people getting pissed off reading the same old shit "Its gone and ain't coming back" mentality.

For every new encryption system found or adapted by big conglomerates there are a hell of a lot of smarter people working on the outside hacking them just for the hell of it, you only have to look at the Sat Scene with what was always classed as 'Unbreakable' PowerVU and Tandberg Director for years they where thought to be un'hackable guess what it took time and they got hacked.

If this was me looking at the current situation there is no way on earth i would release a fix now just for 'Ruppie' to get Cisco to adapt another algorithm and block it again, wait until its all completely gone dark bide a bit of time and then give them a quick kick in the bollocks 'Fix'

As always stay optimistic and no more of this Glass half empty talk (we can all Dream and hope)

will these channels be returning or has sky managed to block them

no cable in my area , doesnt iptv use some feeds from ccams? for its streams

this thread is for Satellite channels that are disappearing not iptv

this thread is for Satellite channels that are disappearing not iptv
Yes channels are missing and people would like how to get them back and its well within the thread joe

as mentioned @post 233 not for iptv

as mentioned @post 233 not for iptv
I will do a full new guide next week on how to set things up,That is why i dont post much on here as some silly members think they are special

i know you know a bit about it @pathere
also love the way you you deal with your so called...
"small setup" via email fook off?

probably the main reason oscam devs don't want be bothered with it.

If I was oscam dev I'd say.....
"go fook yourself folks we done this at the start to see if it could be done. Now you greedy fookers on eBay have destroyed it for us all"

For the avoidance of doubt I don't sell card shares to anyone
and I only buy things on ebay.

Its a shame for me because after CCCam as a server was killed and OSCAM worked I spent a lot of time learning about it and getting various card readers to go on my raspberry pi, which I find more interesting than watching the crap on the telly.

But having been writing software for longer than most people here have been breathing its nice to know I still can albeit that reverse engineering ICAM is above my head.

Of course we can all watch the same channels by IPTV, I certainly can but satellite is more fun and personal.

Does anyone know is the PPV box office channel will work for the boxing? I'm getting a black screen although I've paid for it.. HAve a feeling its another channel missing!

Does anyone know is the PPV box office channel will work for the boxing? I'm getting a black screen although I've paid for it.. HAve a feeling its another channel missing!
Payed for what

Gift or iptv

on sat, my own setup

You will probably find the so called Oscam Dev's did nothing to start C/S with 28.2 or any other provider for that matter it had already been circumvented well before Oscam arrived, all they did was to combine all the most popular cams and integrate them into one nice little emulator package which also acts as either client or server.

No one at Oscam/Streamboard can break/Fix what is happening to 28.2° east as the so called Dev's just implement code/Fixes into Oscam which private individuals do themselves. So if a Fix is found Oscam will just add this to a new build as they do with all other providers.

As for any fixes not just on here but literally everywhere else there is negativity in virtually every thread, No wonder people getting pissed off reading the same old shit "Its gone and ain't coming back" mentality.

For every new encryption system found or adapted by big conglomerates there are a hell of a lot of smarter people working on the outside hacking them just for the hell of it, you only have to look at the Sat Scene with what was always classed as 'Unbreakable' PowerVU and Tandberg Director for years they where thought to be un'hackable guess what it took time and they got hacked.

If this was me looking at the current situation there is no way on earth i would release a fix now just for 'Ruppie' to get Cisco to adapt another algorithm and block it again, wait until its all completely gone dark bide a bit of time and then give them a quick kick in the bollocks 'Fix'

As always stay optimistic and no more of this Glass half empty talk (we can all Dream and hope)

Totally agree with your thinking bud they are tesing thing first as they have got there fingers burnt before let it go and wait and see who knows

on sat, my own setup
You will have a black screen all night as its no longer available on sat,What box are you using

Back