Channels Down In Harrow

Thank you very much for your reply. I strictly followed all the steps adviced by you. I set the location to Harrow and then set scan to Brute Force. But no luck :(
PLease advise what you mean by VM set. Thanks for all your help so far.

that was the boutique mode, set it to create new services file, Not update, do you get channel list after a full scan? even if blank, you should get all the channels listed, do FTA channels show? If you get channels list, then set you cam and ucode.

that was the boutique mode, set it to create new services file, Not update, do you get channel list after a full scan? even if blank, you should get all the channels listed, do FTA channels show? If you get channels list, then set you cam and ucode.
Hi,

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate all the forum guys and their experience. I have got all my channels back. I really appreciate all the hard work done by all the legends in this forum.

You guys are wonderful and so helpful. Thanks once again for all your help.

I will test the ultra Apocalypse image and see if it fixes the lost channel issue for Harrow exC&W area.

Hi Babylon,

Please let us know once you are done with that. My channels are back but many of them have been repeated many times within the list and it displays an error message saying that the channel is not available when you select to see. But atleast I have got some channels to watch and especially baby tv for my kids. Thanks once again.

Thanks

of the repeated channels , you should have one that works, e.g. I have about 10 BBC channels and need to go through them to find the one that works.

Back