Channel 5

bloggsy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks just surfed in and looking for help. i am using a Humax Foxsat hdr reciever which can recieve all the freesat channels except channel5 in real time i can recieve channel 5+1 i have tried a retune but it's made no difference.

dish is aligned otherwise I would not get all the other channels, 5 in real time is the only one I cant get.

try a factory reset so you have to enter postcode again
then rescan
:)

Err stumped then lol maybe digi or pinky will help if they see this :)

Sent from my iPhone

Where did u buy from mate is the model still selling in shops ?

bought from argos about 4 months ago Channel 5 was there till 3 weeks ago I now get a message saying this channel is scrambled or unavailable.

he would of had to rescan after a factory reset abd it never brought it back :)

yeah, scan should bring it i :err:
I was hoping digi or pinky might know the answer

Sounds like hardware fault well from a start mate you will have 12 months warranty from argos so guess you could take box back to argos for replacement..

Last edited:
Hi
Sorry to butt in
channel 5 giving me grief in Ireland as well tried rescan on the transponder on kingofsat but no luck tried adding it manually no luck there either, could someone please post the transponder and pids that do work
Regards
Dlb

These are all working fine for me in Norfolk.

10.964H 22000

VPID 2305/APID 2306/PPID 2305
VPID 2346/APID 2347/PPID 2346
VPID 2313/APID 2314/PPID 2313
VPID 2317/APID 2318/PPID 2317
VPID 2309/APID 2310/PPID 2309

Good luck!

always is recomended to do manual scan with the frequency in this cases. good luck

always is recomended to do manual scan with the frequency in this cases. good luck

And this is classed as post clocking To reply too a thread nearly a year old!!!!!!

Back