Channel 1 not playing ball

WIZARD22

Inactive User
Reaction score
Installed Channel ! plug in but will not work runs ok, but if I select a movie with say starting with E I get the VIX spinner in the top corner and it will be there for about 1 min then I get the following.

Page 1-1
Help & About
Exit

If I select Page 1-1 spinner starts then for about 45 seconds

Sorry nothing found
Help & About
Exit

That's It

There seems to be a problem with some ISP providers, BT being the worst culprit.

works in latest tsmedia

UK blocking sites heavily now

Well that answers that thought it was just me, will give TS media another go thought I had issues with it as well but will have another crack at it if you think its working.

on tsmedia 1 channel works the best still has dead links but that will never change

Just had a go at TSmedia bit hit and miss looks like it will be more miss than hit in the future but beggars can't be choosers O how things have changed from the Iceflims days with Megaupload on XBMC.

Got it working with the latest tsmedia but i have issues with the search option as it just hangs there. Choosing movies and such with a-z works fine tm twin affimage.. Xbmc i'm having troujble with bstrdrepo and not loading the 1channel addon its simply not there.

Got it working with the latest tsmedia but i have issues with the search option as it just hangs there. Choosing movies and such with a-z works fine tm twin affimage.. Xbmc i'm having troujble with bstrdrepo and not loading the 1channel addon its simply not there.

On xbmc use the hub wizard it will auto install the latest version m8

Back