Champions League Final build up!

iniesta and henry took part in light training session yesterday.... ferdinand should be fit to start...

Sir Alex: This is our time

There are moments Sir Alex Ferguson rues in past European expeditions; missed opportunities that fuel his burning desire to maintain a relentless pursuit to put United where he says the club belongs: among the continent’s elite.

Reigning European champions, the Reds are the dominant force despite Barcelona's protestations, but Sir Alex wants more trophies to prove it. He joked in Rome that his team-talk will come to him during a restless night's sleep. You can bet it’ll be a spine-tingler.

Just as equalling Liverpool's 18 league titles was never even considered ‘job done’, neither would becoming the first team to retain the Champions League. Sir Alex has bigger plans, but winning on Wednesday would be a good start, or rather a continuation.

“There’s an opportunity for us to put ourselves alongside Europe’s great teams. This is a squad with a great future, a young team withh experience to do well in the next few years. On Wednesday we can endorse that.

“To be considered a great team, you have to win the European Cup again. But there have been unlucky teams down the years. You have to win this cup, it's a prerequisite. Teams like ourselves and Barcelona have to win this trophy to be considered in that regard. But not everyone can win it.

“Nobody has retained the trophy,” he adds. “But we're good at firsts. We have a opportunity to repeat that. It’s interesting – unusual – that nobody has retained the trophy since the Champions League started. It was done regularly in the sixties and seventies. There were cycles of great teams, like Ajax, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid. We have an opportunity to change that; I hope we take it.”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-0N9_9mJVE"]http://www.skysports.com/video/clips/0,23791,12602_5349756,00.html?ssvTab=1&ssvSelectedTab=12599&ssvBasket=12602&ssvPage=1[/ame]

Last edited:
Dreams.jpg

Amost there now

C'MON UNITED

C'MON
MANCHESTER UNITED
C'MON!!!!!!!!!

beatingheartavatarik2.gif

manutdsphe_bliwye1q.gif

Last edited:
Not long now come on United!

Can't wait now when the time gets this close the wait gets even harder lol

Where are you lads watching the game tonight?

think i will go to me brothers,there will be quite a few there and i am brass but he is getting the beer in anyway :proud: :Cheers:

think i will go to me brothers,there will be quite a few there and i am brass but he is getting the beer in anyway :proud: :Cheers:

lol enjoy it

:fredthered:

I was thinking of going to the pub where i play snooker as most of my mates will be there but then i am thinking i might stay home and watch it!

lol enjoy it

:fredthered:

I was thinking of going to the pub where i play snooker as most of my mates will be there but then i am thinking i might stay home and watch it!

fook staying at home if you have dollar mate,better atmosphere in the boozer :Cheers:

that what i was thinking more vibe i the place lol probably will go

@bod sourgrapes is all i got to say!
not sour grapes m8 we just hate man u
the same as u if we where playing barca u would support barca and dont say u wouldnt because u would be a liar

not sour grapes m8 we just hate man u
the same as u if we where playing barca u would support barca and dont say u wouldnt because u would be a liar

well that took the words out of mouth:Clap::Clap:

Back