champion of dw at moh

no m8 i never thought that or hopefully no one else did ...

but there ar cheat skins out there ... hopefully people will give me there honest skins i can add them to the server and then do a pure game to stop cheating :(

i have a skins pack in my d/loads mickie including my highlander if you want them m8

Not only will get a designed by myself gif in your posts but now you will also get mentioned in our christmas news letter going out to 2400 Members

so you gotta be in it to win it, hey if i win i can mention my name lolololol

wicked

Regards
Mickie D

Thought it a good time to mention that an exact time has still not been arranged :(

The sooner we can say when its on the better :)

It looks like Saturday. Some time before 6.00pm.

Dont think I could make it afternoon myself.

Probably 10 oclock would be best. But no worries if it has to be after that. I will gain my crown another time lol.

Well you really shouldnt drink so early in the day m8 ;) :Hit: I did say before 6.00pm.

I will be hard pushed to make it at any time on Sat, but will try :)

Is it ok for 10..am

like "D" says then ,

Is everyone ok with that time m8s?

I am no probs with me I,m ok anytime from 9.00am till 18.00 pm

then I like to watch Pop Idol ROFL :rolleyes:

Ps what do I use in the battle??

If I use a machine gun Fokin Revs/Huggi/or Monks slot meeee!!

If I use a Sniper rifle Mad Bomber or Allroad or Brooksy shove their smg up the crack of my Ass ROFL

maybe Ill use Stick Grenades ROFL sometimes u can get 3 in one throw off that Fecker

" Anything off the Top Shelf" !!! LOL

just like at that shootin stall at Silky>>cocks Fair lol,ololoololooo

Scoot :)

Ahhhhh but before you all shout "Fookin Puff"

"With my Mrs sat on lap stark bollock naked lapdancin to the music "

lololollo,oolol,ol,oloololooloolol,ololo :salute:

Scoot :Smileysex :Frog:

lol i dunno you should have a 6 way vote with each weapon and then choose the one that gets the most votes. that way we all use the same weapon so no one can complain about getting snipped of they have a sniper riffle to

but no one can complain if they have an machine gunned and get shot up ;)

In the team game The Mod team will use bare hands if the Elite want

rofl

we still kick their ass

So is it Team game for 5 maps first tomoz mornin ?

then individual play off ?

post plz who will be their at 10.00 oclock in mornin they we can put down the team sheet LOL

ps we are like the Real Madrid of the Mohaa team each individual is an expert in their Field lolololololol

Scoot :) :salute:

scoot said:
ps we are like the Real Madrid of the Mohaa team each individual is an expert in their Field lolololololol

oh you admit they are the best in the world now then lmao

i will be there hopefully m8

i will be there with a new gun {no not a cheat a new mouse mine fecked }it should be a good laugh but not if you are dead..remember no flinging the mouse at kids wifes or the dog or cat if you get killed not there fault .lol
p.s...i dont care as long as i get scooty and huggi that will make my day.lmfao

NOPE Rofl

Real Madrid are a team of individuals as I said lololololol

We are The Best Team outfit ROFL

except fer last Sunday that is a slight slip up lol

Scoot :rolleyes: :)

i may struggle for saturday mornin but i will be there for the night 1 if its around 6pm

no team speak please !!!!!!

or whatever that talk while playing thingy is lol !!!

the other guys use it to co-ordinate there assults on people lol .. can imagine them sitting ther with cab driver head phones on asking for directions to shot scoot lmfao rofl

Back