champion of dw at moh

i actually agree with revs the people that do all the crouching have had more experiance doing the russian dancing lol

maybe it should be a sniper game as everyone knows how to use the sniper riffle and using your brain to get into a decent position is comon sense

i dunno maybe have a vote but i know who will win the machine gun game

scoot or madbomber or bert or brooksy the rest try the crouching but you guys have it down to a fine art now :)

Yes that crest will do nicely under my name ROFL

bring it on :)

I dont care what weapon you all use lol

I like the sniper too,

but in a millisecond yer dust,

but with a machine gun at least it takes a couple of hits an then u can run like fook to gather more health :)

I used to batter young revs over my knee with a slipper so bring itttttttttttt onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Scoot :) :salute:

mikie do u want any more maps?
be better if nobody hd playd on it beore hand
?????????????

the problem is i dunno how i will stop people cheating :(

i know someone used an fog skin the other night but i was not logging in then :( all i saw in the console is error fog skin something

i dunno why people need to cheat amongst friends. i can understand you went on a public server and someone killed you 1000 times and you wanted revenge but people on here we are all pals and are probably as crap as each other

if i put pure server on hardly anyone will get on because if you dont have the same files as me it wont allow you in... so if you have extra (normal skins) you wont be able to play

what do i do ???

@ dave i would love more maps lol :)

i think if you run a server for compitition.the server will have to stay on the side because if there is any lag of any sort the server player does not get it ..it happened tonight i could not move for lag and scoot ran amock because he was hosting..so to make it fair i think it would have to be a couple of us hosting so it is fair for the other players..just a point i thought i should mention ,dont want a lot of holes in walls with us flinging the mouse at it in anger....lol

my server is not at my house when i play from the server it is {DW}server i play as :)

the server is run from my dads PC he does not use the internet apart from email from family and he dont mind as i asked him and toild him to always leave the machine on :)

@ brooksy good luck with the picture in under your avatar i whipped i up pretty fast will make it better by the time you will use it (if you win lol)

also i can turn my dads pc server on from SSH i am trying to add a web page where you guys can turn it off and on :) in the next few weeks as i have been making hacks for vbuleltin.nl for the last few days soz

Regards
Mickie D

was not meaning you mickie..kwas talking about when anybody is hosting they have a advatage when their is lag they dont get it

madbomber said:
was not meaning you mickie..kwas talking about when anybody is hosting they have a advatage when their is lag they dont get it

K m8 i thouhgt you never knew me dad hosts it :)

yeah i know what you mean about the lagg advantage, can be a pain :(

going to your head m8 like your ears lol

wait till i get my new gun..lol

Gosh I hope no one thinks I was cheating when I mentioned skins.

If i was winning then I could maybe see your doubt but when I keep getting killed all the time, well that speaks for itself....

Practice makes perfect and cheating spoils the game as I tell the kids...

Back