Challenge for you all

You can test the following Image below with -->this<-- new Feature but it does not contain any illegal/copyright protected files (Emu,Keys,Ucodes etc)

These Images are copiled for Germany but have english language from start. No UK Cable Files included !!!

Please read my helpfile on how to obtain these !!

These Images have also the latest Upnp Browser included (needs Network incl. gateway setup!!!) and the latest sectionsd settings.

IDE Drivers are included and only xfs support

They are JFFS so they can be modified for UK Usage if needed !

CVS 25.05.2007 !!

1x Chip
2x Chip

Hi by the replys to this thread this seems to work for dodgy x1 Sagems, just wondering I have x2 dodgy Sagem, is there anything any one can recommend for me ?? Would be much appreciated ? Thanks

Thanks, But have gone to that link, but all the files have expired from that download site ??
Can't download anything ??

I am new to some of this so it would be appricated, if someone could spell out what to do in simpler terms please ? I have a dodgy x2 sagem box which chirps every 20 mins, sometimes more often sometimes less !! I hope someone can help me ?? Many thanks !!

I am new to some of this so it would be appricated, if someone could spell out what to do in simpler terms please ? I have a dodgy x2 sagem box which chirps every 20 mins, sometimes more often sometimes less !! I hope someone can help me ?? Many thanks !!

try flashing blade2x image posted by xenefan in the downloads, it is for chirping 2x sagems, try it and post feedback on it

Mate,

Because the blade 2x image is set for Nokia boxes and you have a sagem 2x, do the following:

1) Grab -->this<--
which is Blade 1x image set for sagems (using GBOX emu).

2) Use imageworks to convert the image in step 1 to 2x since its jffs filesystem. You can get imageworks from -->here<--

3) Once converted, image your sagem 2x and confirm your results.

Alternatively, you can get the Blade 2x image from -->here<-- but be sure to change the emu from evocamd to GBOX as it is this that addresses the chirping...

Let me know.

Cheers,
Menacez

Last edited by a moderator:
chirpy sagem

hey there guys

thanks for this image i have a chirpy sagem which i am performing a service scan on using this jtg image

so far no channels have been found, i have my own service file i would like to put on here but when ftp://172.16.1.200 i get an error.

my ftp use to work with the sportster rc005 image any ideas why its not connecting?

also when scanning its finding 188 transponders but not one of them is giving me any channels, maybe i am being impatient

overall i want to thank men for this image if its works

You should use a IP range which is reservated for private usage.
Set the pc card connected to the box to 192.168.0.2 and the box to 192.168.0.23 for instance.

hey there guys

thanks for this image i have a chirpy sagem which i am performing a service scan on using this jtg image

so far no channels have been found, i have my own service file i would like to put on here but when ftp://172.16.1.200 i get an error.

my ftp use to work with the sportster rc005 image any ideas why its not connecting?

also when scanning its finding 188 transponders but not one of them is giving me any channels, maybe i am being impatient

overall i want to thank men for this image if its works

Do as mgb post says and use the dbox address below.

The ip is 192.168.0.24

You need to enter you net id for youre area to set scanning for you
Press blue button then settings and uk scanning then set up netid and select youre area then yes to reboot it should now scan correctly.

Hope this helps

Xenafan

Last edited:
Cheers dude, Im trying it again on another sagem but it doesnt want to decode much. How long before it kicks in? i have had it on for 5 mins now. Maybe its because im in Ireland. Different system nagra roms or something?
I am in dublin running blade on a sagem 1x and sagem 2x. took about 10mins for channels to kick in. I deleted nagra 10 & 11. No chirping yet, though they only started chirping recently. Blade is nice since instead of freezing it seems to go black for a second and recover. Only channel I still have trouble with it UKTVG2, I rarely watch it, my mate does and found it is the only one he has trouble with, I now use it as my "test channel"

Last night only UKTVG2 was freezing. I changed to evocam on the blade image on the 2x. The difference was it froze on evocam, while it goes black on gbox, both recover themselves without a need to change. The night before other channels went black and recovered in a second on gbox. Last night no other channels ever froze on evocam, though when changing to some channels they did not appear, flick over and back and they appeared, never gave trouble after that.

First attempt at this resulted in a hanging box. Was a one off though.

Booted it up there, copied the services.xml & cables.xml for my area to the box. Has picked up everything ok, seems to be perfect so far and has cured my chirping issue (as did the Blade 1x) and also I was having a problem with a lot channels freezing, those channels had a BER of 260k. Seems to be ok now. Fingers crossed. But if it continues this is by the far the best image I've had for my box. All other images have given me quite a lot of trouble. Some small issues though, some channels freeze and require you to switch off and on that particular channel. Every 5 minutes so it's a pain.

This image won't scan. I've copied a scan.conf from another image (one that I've scanned with and works fine) over to it but it won't find anything on the scan and finishes in 5 seconds. What do I have to do to get the scan working on this? If anybody has instructions/files I'd be grateful.

Last edited:
thanks xen

setting my net i.d scanned superbly! the only channels im having trouble chirping and glitching with is disc real turbo mtv base and few sport channels

i have a 1 x sagem dbox2 and was wondering what could i do to make my signal strength better? i have read i could remove the modem which may improve the signal strength can anyone confirm this?

thanks alot

paimai

i've been using this img on my 1x sagem for the last 10 days...rock solid no probs...today however it wouldnt decode any channels except fta...tryed all i know on it but 2 no avail...any1 have the same prob?..

btw.. i'm in telepest nrth lanarkshire..

Last edited:
Thanks

Tried Just about everything on my old 1x Sagem and this seems to be the only image that works with it. I am still getting the odd freeze but that can be sorted with a quick channel change.

The only downside is that after using Dons V4 the picture is isn't as good. Is it possible to do anything with that side of things?

Tried Just about everything on my old 1x Sagem and this seems to be the only image that works with it. I am still getting the odd freeze but that can be sorted with a quick channel change.

The only downside is that after using Dons V4 the picture is isn't as good. Is it possible to do anything with that side of things?

I have put up some different video drivers with instructions how to change them link below.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=126810&page=4

May be better for you worth a try.

Cheers

Back