Celtic FC Thread

Re: Peter Lawwell reacts to Rangers administration

now that is nonsense read back and see what and who started.. again why you so keen to post on this it seems to me the celtic fans would rather post in their own thread why do you feel the need to post in this?

I ain't seen Any sh1t stirring.

Nobody was posting in this thread. Celtic fans didn't really have a lot say as the league was over in November, until rangers hit the biggest banana skin of all time. And obviously the current situation has been an added bonus.

So now we have something to say its all of a sudden its not aloud.

A bit of winding up has to be expected. YOU would do the same if celtic was currently bent over the tax mans desk.

But bringing up the old kidding fiddling thing again is stupid. You should be more concerned about what's happening at rangers than worrying about things like that

Last edited:

I ain't seen Any sh1t stirring.

Nobody was posting in this thread. Celtic fans didn't really have a lot say as the league was over in November, until rangers hit the biggest banana skin of all time. And obviously the current situation has been an added bonus.

So now we have something to say its all of a sudden its not aloud.

A bit of winding up has to be expected. YOU would do the same if celtic was currently bent over the tax mans desk.

But bringing up the old kidding fiddling thing again is stupid. You should be more concerned about what's happening at rangers than worrying about things like that

there is plenty of shit stirring going on here...

certain member/s only see fit to grace us with their presence when their team is on top. (unless he has summit to flogg)

you wouldnt mind so much if the same member/s reared their ugly heads on other occasions when their team was doing badly...

banter is banter and goes both ways.

there are some members who post regardless of how their team is peforming, give a little banter and take some back.

but the occasional member just shows up when things are going his way and try's his best to stick the boot in....

would be nice if he stuck around to take the boot back when things aint going his way,,(like maybe last season when his team bottled it) :)

just my honest opinion...

good to see im hated all round by the gers guys.. yet reading what is printed about celtic and celtic fans on the rangers forum doesnt provoke the same hatred? ok it seems selling stuff on the forum is a touchy point so will no longer use the classified section.. (think ive used it around 5 times in the last year or so.)but i wont do it again.

good to see im hated all round by the gers guys.. yet reading what is printed about celtic and celtic fans on the rangers forum doesnt provoke the same hatred? ok it seems selling stuff on the forum is a touchy point so will no longer use the classified section.. (think ive used it around 5 times in the last year or so.)but i wont do it again.

colin you dont do yourself any favours
we have banter ,but you cant do banter
you always have a chip on your shoulder and
the 1st one to complain if some one puts the boot into you,
just look at your siggys for ovethe last couple years
always a dig at other teams ,never in support of your own
writing stuff like qc guys a legends wtf?

then theres the surely this surely that with the ???????
every 2 secs.
you sell things on here and mybe post other 15 posts slagging some thing off
im still trying to find a post where you actualy helped anyone.

anyway just an opinion (shared by many)

who mentioned hate ffs?
what makes you think that was aimed at you? lmao

at least concede the point that you are never on here when rangers are on top...

i would like to see a graph of your activity put against a graph of celtic winning.

i would bet one would peak right after the other..
sort of like a pair of tits.. ;)

buzzer tbh there wasnt too much point posting on here at the start of the season rangers were stronger not much to shout about but yeah lenny has turned things around and celtic are looking as good as rangers are looking bad so yeah goes without saying.. its a better place to be in.. but surely thats just human nature.. i.e 5k rangers fans at some games pre david murray, murray comes in brings success 42k season ticket holders... similar with celtic under the old board 9k fans in a cup game, fergus comes in builds a stadium and average crowds rise dramatically... as things stand its a fantastic time to be a celtic fan.. top of the league going for a treble and rangers skint and run by the administrator so yeah i concede your point that im happier to talk football under these conditions..
but i dont really see what ive posted thats caused such a stir other than object along with some others on 1 post.. ive not posted in the gers forum, ive not really goaded on the administration.. im enjoying celtics success and rangers situation thats all..

buzzer tbh there wasnt too much point posting on here at the start of the season rangers were stronger not much to shout about but yeah lenny has turned things around and celtic are looking as good as rangers are looking bad so yeah goes without saying.. its a better place to be in.. but surely thats just human nature.. i.e 5k rangers fans at some games pre david murray, murray comes in brings success 42k season ticket holders... similar with celtic under the old board 9k fans in a cup game, fergus comes in builds a stadium and average crowds rise dramatically... as things stand its a fantastic time to be a celtic fan.. top of the league going for a treble and rangers skint and run by the administrator so yeah i concede your point that im happier to talk football under these conditions..
but i dont really see what ive posted thats caused such a stir other than object along with some others on 1 post.. ive not posted in the gers forum, ive not really goaded on the administration.. im enjoying celtics success and rangers situation thats all..

well obviously it is human nature to goad/take the piss/rub it in...

and to be honest, that's fair enough.

you's are winning, celtic by far have the stronger team and would proberly win the league without the 10 point deduction.

but, you are inactive for months (unless flogging summit) then when you re-appear, every post you make is a blatent dig at rangers...

can you see what pisses people off, or is that your intention?

ill be honest i dont really see what im posting on this thats different to others posting? i.e pro celtic and dont really think there has been much in the way of anti rangers? certainly not in an aggresive manner i took exception to one post.. being honest i havent really posted that much at all? there are others having a direct pop but i dont really see me having too many pops at rangers? if i have though then wasnt my intention but the only reason i havent probabley joined in the others in the celtic forum is due to the fact i was banned last time i posted a video of celtic fans enjoying themselves and was deemed to be social engineering? so i havent really posted much as its clear someone wants to ban me permantly so trying not to give him a reason.

#

here we go again picking on me again shit

im still trying to find a post where you actualy helped anyone.

He gave me some blank dual layer DVD's once - none of them worked though. ;)

Sorry Colin, PMSL :)

if i remember right , you asked to be banned...

this is the first thread you started (except for selling stuff , which is fair enough) for a loonnggg time..

to me it looks likes a thinly veiled attack on rangers. maybe i am wrong,
but can you not see why any rangers fan would think that?

Last edited by a moderator:
True you did, but I think you made them yourself. :)

It wasn't so much that the 360 wouldn't read them, it was more a case of none of my burners could write to them, lol.

you's can mod 360's

fancy doing mine lmao...

whats the risks?
are they easliy brickable?

can you play "backups" off a usb drive or do i need to buy some dual layer disks?
lmao

whats the risks?
are they easliy brickable?

can you play "backups" off a usb drive or do i need to buy some dual layer disks?
lmao

i personally dont bother anymore only really play cod/f1/fifa and its less hassle just buying them than the constant need to reflash.. i done one drive myself fine but made an arse of the next so decided to get others to do it but its just as cheap to buy the game if your only playing a few games at a time.

Back