Celtic FC Thread

Re: Peter Lawwell reacts to Rangers administration

Stop posting in the Celtic section Ian. :)

I see the mighty Celtic are winning again.

Fek me witchy me you and another nine from the forum could beat Hibs lol. Can see Celtic getting another couple

paul dont mean this to sound wrong mate, as ive met you and your a sound guy if thats what post 1 says can it be enforced? :)i.e delete the posts from rangers fans on the noise up, i seem to be the target for all the issues in the threads but i cant really recall posting anything in their forum... would just like to enjoy the celtic related articles in the celtic section and enjoy the current situation.

Im not reading all this thread to delete posts lol, anyway when they go out the game next week they wont need a thread anymore, so i'll close the rangers one :)

Im not reading all this thread to delete posts lol, anyway when they go out the game next week they wont need a thread anymore, so i'll close the rangers one :)

tut tut post 1

A thread just for the Celtic fans, to discuss the going's on at your club and discussion's about the up and coming games and results.

Tesco will look mighty strange with that big Ibrox facia on the front of it, it's a listed building afterall. :)

tut tut post 1

A thread just for the Celtic fans, to discuss the going's on at your club and discussion's about the up and coming games and results.

you need to get a bigger spoon

tut tut post 1

oh come on now, we aren't allowed to discuss your lot in our own room?

This is getting silly.

Dry you eyes John.

It's only a past-time, do Rangers put food on your table, does your family income, well-being etc depend on them? Unlikely, so take a deep breath and see it for what it is.

BOOM! and we have a winner!

was it freezing at torbett towers today?
seen alot of them wearing baliclavas or was that scotlands taliban.

well nothing in this post is either about celtic or from a celtic fan, glorifying child abuse and scoring points on child abuse, surely doesnt have a place on the forum?

JTH im sorry mate,think you have fell below my gutter level. just being a low life now...!!

well nothing in this post is either about celtic or from a celtic fan, glorifying child abuse and scoring points on child abuse, surely doesnt have a place on the forum?

dry your eyes
i had a bet with paul you would be the first one to cry like a bitch
it was a wind up.

This thread has been a real eye opener for me.

dry your eyes
i had a bet with paul you would be the first one to cry like a bitch
it was a wind up.

sorry but agree with sentiments above how a sane person can make a joke about it (putting it as there signature) on every thread.. for non football related stuff your a great lad, but when it comes to football you let yourself down with the constant references to Torbett.

anyway back to the football cracking display again today, would give the polish boy a run on wednesday night, also commons,ki,izzy,samaras,mccourt etc.. rest the likes of brown,hooper and stokes.

Fek me witchy me you and another nine from the forum could beat Hibs lol. Can see Celtic getting another couple

Nothing wrong with that post Colin so why the neg Rep for it.
Discuss :)

just think you should keep to the gers group ian, found it a tad strange that when someone brings up the subject of child abuse and i respond to it you give me negative feedback saying im a wind up merchant.. so much a wind up merchant i dont post in the rangers section yet you seem to think nothing of noising up in here.. so lets just ignore each other eh.. took a fair few digs off you despite me saying you've taken me the wrong way you just keep going.. so best thing is ignore each other. not going to get involved in tit for tat name calling lets just be adult and ignore :)

Is there no way that the rangers or celtic thread can be blocked to posting for the relevant people. since people don't seem to be listening to what the mods tell them

just think you should keep to the gers group ian, found it a tad strange that when someone brings up the subject of child abuse and i respond to it you give me negative feedback saying im a wind up merchant.. so much a wind up merchant i dont post in the rangers section yet you seem to think nothing of noising up in here.. so lets just ignore each other eh.. took a fair few digs off you despite me saying you've taken me the wrong way you just keep going.. so best thing is ignore each other. not going to get involved in tit for tat name calling lets just be adult and ignore :)

No Problem I think we can all see through you anyway and we all understand your motives :)

Is there no way that the rangers or celtic thread can be blocked to posting for the relevant people. since people don't seem to be listening to what the mods tell them

Why Deedie all was fine till a certain member returned to shit stir. Till then the banter was banter

Back