Celtic FC Thread

2 different people made the same typo? lol

huggi im happy to read the celtic stuff just unsure why folk who rangers fans post about banners put up by a celtic players dad is deemed celtic news other than to troll?

the man was chatting to his dad read the post mate,i asked him a question.

chill out bro you seem to take everything the wrong way my friend.

if yous win the league good on u if u want to come on for some banter, we are all adults on hear we should be able to take a bit of fun mate.

how is it we cant mix on the rangers and celtic posts anyway all this segregation is pish, it just breeds contempt.

the man was chatting to his dad read the post mate,i asked him a question.

chill out bro you seem to take everything the wrong way my friend.

if yous win the league good on u if u want to come on for some banter, we are all adults on hear we should be able to take a bit of fun mate.

how is it we cant mix on the rangers and celtic posts anyway all this segregation is pish, it just breeds contempt.

disagree its a very emotive subject and truth be told anytime it was mixed i was accused of trolling anytime i mentioned rangers my preference is for rangers fans to post in their section and vice versa, i try to keep my posts in the gers section to a simple congrats well done

so we should all post where and when u want us to lol

i give up mate

ps change your b to a d in ur sig its been doing ma nut in for ages lol

Last edited:

i give up mate

eh? i was only giving my opinion lol im not the dictator of digitalworldz lol ideally rangers fans would have a thicker skin and an old firm thread could be created where we could agree that graham speirs is 100% correct in his weekend assesement ;-)

eh? i was only giving my opinion lol im not the dictator of digitalworldz lol ideally rangers fans would have a thicker skin and an old firm thread could be created where we could agree that graham speirs is 100% correct in his weekend assesement ;-)

lol you only see wat you want to see mate
and mr speirs is the same, thats how it will never get better.
how is it if rangers beat yous its the same stuff yous where cheated or its the big bad songs?
thats ma last post on it brur

lol you only see wat you want to see mate
and mr speirs is the same, thats how it will never get better.
how is it if rangers beat yous its the same stuff yous where cheated or its the big bad songs?
thats ma last post on it brur

lol rangers beat us as they played better football and deserved the win same as i said last night the graham speirs stuff was just a comment about a times journalist giving an honest assesement :)

lol rangers beat us as they played better football and deserved the win same as i said last night the graham speirs stuff was just a comment about a times journalist giving an honest assesement :)

grow up :Cheers:

i give up mate

pmsl its been doin my nut in for a while as well his sig.but didn't want to say anything as Colin takes the huff very very easy as you can see m8 lol..its collins way or no way or the dummy comes out just drop it m8 and leave the kiddies room and come back over to the big boys room lol

pmsl its been doin my nut in for a while as well his sig.but didn't want to say anything as Colin takes the huff very very easy as you can see m8 lol..its collins way or no way or the dummy comes out just drop it m8 and leave the kiddies room and come back over to the big boys room lol

colin not collin not colon colin ffs how hard is it? :)

anyway, im pretty sure it was someone who messed with my sig that had the priveledges to do it so never bothered changing it back :)

and so it continues first heard this in the early 70's

So, the wee Celtic supporter, after having a few too many drinks shuffles off to the game between the rivals. However in his drunken state, he mistakenly goes to the wrong 'end' of the field, putting him in amongst all the Rangers boys!!! The Rangers boys have never been SOOOO close to an opposition supporter before, and there's a lot of growling and staring, and a wee bitty shoving and the odd spit on the wee man!

Celtic score a goal! The growling gets a wee bit more intense! Then one of the Rangers supporters speaks to the poor wee fella!

Rangers boy:- "Hey you, aye you ya wee bastart, eh, eh, GO AND GET ME A BOVRIL" (now for some unknown reason, at our football matches, the beefy drink Bovril is consumed in large amounts, especially on the terraces during the cold afternoons of football)

The Celtic boy see's his chance to get away by going to get the Bovril! "Aye O.K."

Rangers boy:- "Hey, uh, uh, uh, come back here ya wee clunt, you'll run away won't you? Take off one of yer shoes, give it here to me."

The Celtic boy takes off his shoe and goes away to get the Bovril. He duly returns, and passes over the drink!

Celtic boy:- "errm, here's your Bovril"

Rangers boy:- "Ta, heres your shoe"

The Celtic boy is just about to put the shoe on, and looks into it, there's a great big 'Jobby' in the shoe!!!

Rangers boy:- "PUT.......IT......ON......HE HE HE HE HE, aye, PUT-IT-ON!!!"

'Squelch-squelch!!'

Unfortunately Celtic score again! More growling, and then one of the 'other' Rangers boys speaks to him!

Rangers boy:- "Hey you, ya wee shyte ye, I want a Bovril too, take off yer 'other' shoe!!!

Same thing happens again, the Celtic boy goes for the Bovril, and when he gets back, the other shoe has a big 'Jobby' in it!

Rangers boy:- "PUT IT ON" "AYE YA WEE BAM YE, PUT IT ON!!!"

Squelch-squelch!

The match ends a wee whiley later and they look at the poor wee Celtic guy..... "On yer way wee man, go-on before wee beat ye up"

The Celtic supporter leaves the football ground greatfully and is on his way home, (with a load of flies and a pack of stray-dogs following him)

"Go-on ya bastart Dogs, piss off away from me!!"

He gets around this corner when he sees a fella from the BBC! This BBC fella is doing a wee documentary on Football violence, and spots the wee Celtic supporter and moves in on him to try and get an interview!

BBC:- "Hello there sir, I see you're a football supporter, I wonder if I might have a little word with you?...Come a little closer to the microphone sir......oh christ, on second thoughts!!!!!" "Now then sir, we're doing a wee stint regarding 'Football Violence' and I was wondering what your views might be?"

Celtic boy:- "Aye, give me that microphone thing here, I'll tell ye about "football Violence alright" The celtic boy stares the camera right in the eye and says......"Football Violence is terrible in this City with the 2 main rival teams, and in my opinion it will never end!!!..........not as long as those bastarts keep 'Shitting' in our shoes, and we keep 'Pissing' in their Bovril!!!!! "

when will it end. fecked if I know!

its a billy connolly wan lol hear u go
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JjVg0Sbsh4]YouTube - Billy Connolly - Football Violence[/ame]

billy at his best
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdNqUW5wwTE&feature=related]YouTube - Billy Connolly talks about suicide bombers = funny[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXit0FTxa1U&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubRuI7TvkNI&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Player of the year 2011

Vote_rotator.jpg

vote here

Last edited:
Unique Celtic shirts will help Japan Appeal

By: Paul Cuddihy on 25 Mar, 2011 13:08

CELTIC players will wear special Hoops shirts with their names printed in Japanese lettering for the SPL game against Hibernian at Celtic Park on Wednesday, April 6. The move is a gesture of support for the people of Japan and a tribute to all those who sadly lost their lives during the recent earthquake and tsunami which struck the country.

These unique Celtic tops will be signed by each player and then auctioned, with the money raised being donated to help Oxfam’s Japan Appeal. Oxfam are one of Celtic’s charity partners and this will continue the great work being done by both organisations.

The move has been welcomed by former Celt Shunsuke Nakamura, who will sign a special No.25 ‘NAKAMURA’ Celtic top which will have his name in Japanese on the back. And this shirt will also be auctioned.

Speaking to the official Celtic website, Nakamura said: “I’m delighted to back this great initiative. As everyone will know, the earthquake and tsunami have caused incredible damage in my country.

“It is a very difficult time in Japan and we are all working here to try and make things better for the many hundreds of thousands of people affected.

“The warmth, generosity and charitable spirit of Celtic supporters is something which I will forever remember from my time at the club.

“I was always very aware of everything which the club did in this area to help people in need and I know this was always such an important element in the club's history and formation.”

And the former Celt added: “I wish all Celtic supporters the very best and I thank you very much for any support you can provide to the people of Japan.”

A Celtic spokesperson said: “The club has made lasting links with Japan through the time Shunsuke Nakamura and Koki Mizuno spent at the club.

“Those friendships remain as strong as ever, with the club having also gained many new supporters in Japan, in addition to the many Celtic fans who were already based there.

“The consequences of the devastating earthquake and tsumani moved everyone who saw the reports from Japan, and we hope this initiative, in some small way, will help with the process of healing in the country.

“And we also know that people in Japan are continuing to suffer the in the aftermath of this tragedy.

“Our supporters are always generous in their charitable efforts, something that goes to the very heart of who we are as a club and as a support, and we know that the Celtic fans will respond with the same generous spirit this time around.

“As ever our thoughts and prayers remain with the people of Japan and all of those affected by this terrible tragedy.”

Details of how you can bid for these unique Celtic shirts will be announced after Celtic’s SPL game against Hibernian on Wednesday, April 6.

Athletic Bilbao 0 - 0 Celtic

IT was only a friendly but Neil Lennon found himself in bother with officialdom once again as Celtic played out a goalless friendly with Athletic Bilbao in Spain's Basque country last night.

Lennon, who is serving a touchline ban in Scotland, had a disagreement with the match referee in the 33rd minute of the match at the San Mames stadium. The official asked Lennon to leave the technical area after the manager complained about a foul.

Celtic's manager then sat with the Bilbao fans directly adjacent to the dugout for the remainder of the match, which finished goalless.
Lennon later used his Twitter account to comment on the incident.

"Ref over fussy as I disputed a f kick...," he said. "Anyway we played some scintillating stuff against a class side and we should have won."

The match was otherwise notable for a rare appearance in a Celtic shirt of Freddie Ljungberg. The former Arsenal midfielder was signed in a blaze of publicity in January but has featured only sporadically since.

He played the whole match and there was also an appearance for Tony Watt, the 17-year-old former Airdrie striker, He appeared on the hour mark and looked lively, almost opening the scoring with his first shot.

Athletic Bilbao 0 - 0 Celtic

IT was only a friendly but Neil Lennon found himself in bother with officialdom once again as Celtic played out a goalless friendly with Athletic Bilbao in Spain's Basque country last night.

Lennon, who is serving a touchline ban in Scotland, had a disagreement with the match referee in the 33rd minute of the match at the San Mames stadium. The official asked Lennon to leave the technical area after the manager complained about a foul.

Celtic's manager then sat with the Bilbao fans directly adjacent to the dugout for the remainder of the match, which finished goalless.
Lennon later used his Twitter account to comment on the incident.

"Ref over fussy as I disputed a f kick...," he said. "Anyway we played some scintillating stuff against a class side and we should have won."

The match was otherwise notable for a rare appearance in a Celtic shirt of Freddie Ljungberg. The former Arsenal midfielder was signed in a blaze of publicity in January but has featured only sporadically since.

He played the whole match and there was also an appearance for Tony Watt, the 17-year-old former Airdrie striker, He appeared on the hour mark and looked lively, almost opening the scoring with his first shot.

seems its not only in scotland that he gets sent to the stand.

STRICKEN Celtic legend Tommy Gemmell's wife made a mercy dash from America to be at his hospital bedside as he battles a mystery illness.

The Hoops hero's frantic missus Mary, 59, broke off a family holiday and arrived back in Scotland yesterday afternoon to be with her ailing hubby.

Gemmell, 67, was admitted to Stirling Royal Infirmary after complaining of a stomach bug and suffering loss of feeling in his legs. Last night his son David, 37, said the family were waiting to get test results back.

He added: "My mum was in the States visiting family but came home early.

"We will give him all the support he needs" It is believed Gemmell has been put on a drip and had an ultrasound scan done.

Doctors believe he may also have been dehydrated.

He had been ill for around a week before his GP was called in and had him admitted to hospital last Friday. Gemmell's family are keeping a vigil at his bedside but David added: "We expect he will make a full recovery."

It is understood his close pals - fellow Celtic icon Davie Hay and Rangers legend Willie Henderson - have also been to see him.

A source close to the family said Gemmell remained "seriously ill" but was "in good spirits".

They added: "There is a tribute dinner for Davie Hay at Celtic Park soon - Tommy told Davie he expects to see him there."

Full back Gemmell sealed his place in Celtic folklore as one of the famous Lisbon Lions, scoring against Inter Milan in their 1967 European Cup final win.

Read more: Wife’s dash to sick Celts hero Tommy Gemmell | The Sun |Home Scotland|Scottish News

Get Well Soon Big Man.

Back