Administrator
Reaction score
COVER SITE IS HERE

[DLMURL]http://www.world-of-digital.com/covers/index.php[/DLMURL]

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:
oooooooooo that sounds intresting :Clap: another winner for sure :Clap:

Fortunatly DIGI has a collection in excess of 5000 top quality covers ready for uploading !:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

the

can we also upload photos ?...to put a face to the name.....and maybe we could have fancy dress compe***ions with the best winning more credits...!!!!!

scoot dont bother dressing up....just paint a red cross on your shirt and get the missus to be in the same photo, .... hey presto.....first prize winners for george and the dragon...!!!!!!lmfao

Originally posted by digimon0000
Fortunatly DIGI has a collection in excess of 5000 top quality covers ready for uploading !:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

Hopefully you're on broadband then m8!!!

I've got one or two CD/DVD covers myself that I can upload, although I'm sure Digimon has most of them anyway;) ;)

I did post this request in the CD covers section but so far without luck so I'll post here. I'm after the DVD cover for K9 P.I. so if anyone has it I'd be grateful for a copy. Cheers all.

anopther top one

Sounds like a top idea,

an buck fancy dress lol,

that green pixie outfit takes sum beating,

when yer get stopped by the police,

do you say "I,m going to a GOBLIN party officer!!!! lmao

regards scoot

This all sounds brill!!!

Scootie......your post:

Sounds like a top idea,

an buck fancy dress lol,

that green pixie outfit takes sum beating,

when yer get stopped by the police,

do you say "I,m going to a GOBLIN party officer!!!! lmao

regards scoot

lol....this reminds me being stopped by the feds on the A69, a year ago........for speeding!!!!......
I was only wearing wor lasses rubber mini , sussies and one of her tops,when he pulled me.........total embarressment!!!.......We were going to a theme party at a hotel that she worked at a few years ago.......thankfully i got let off with the ticket...the copper couldent stop laughing.......cheekie begger!!!.........I thought i looked good in the gear!!!!.....lol

Gary:Frog:

Originally posted by Gary Jackson
lol....this reminds me being stopped by the feds on the A69, a year ago........for speeding!!!!......
I was only wearing wor lasses rubber mini , sussies and one of her tops,when he pulled me.........total embarressment!!!.......We were going to a theme party at a hotel that she worked at a few years ago.......thankfully i got let off with the ticket...the copper couldent stop laughing.......cheekie begger!!!.........I thought i looked good in the gear!!!!.....lol

Gary:Frog: [/B]

thats what we all say :Frog: :Frog: :Frog: ;) ;) ;)

dont see why not ... i can make a section for your photos if you wish :)

but main idea is to get loads of cd/dvd covers :) but you know me anything to keep you lot happy

and wow digi 5000 will be like a super start i know its not that easy to upload 5000 a few at a time will be gr8 m8 :)

Cool :cool: I have a few covers to upload myself.

Jock you always seems to be wearing a rubber skirt in your story's, Are you trying to tell us something ?:confused: :confused: :confused:

LOL :Clap: :Clap:

Come to think of it you keep sending me the pictures of you in your lass gear, now where's that upload section.;) ;) ;)

Dutcho....

Huggi and I must be on the same wave lenght........lmfao

I'll send you a link for a company called" superior supplies".....bet you cant resist ordering sommic from them........tee hee......just say its for your lass..........rrlmfao........

we can all go down chester, in rubber on the next drinky session m8.......lol

Gary

your going slightly off topic here guys :(

cd covers>>>>>2 >>>rubber undies ????

the converted

I think i,ve finally converted them Mickie lol

scoot

i aint that bothered lol its not a prison, just trying to keep people interested in the cd covers idea and if we all post stuff about rubber harf way through reading this post people will think what the FÚCK is all this !!!!!! and what has it got to do with cd covers on digital world !!!!

if you wanna have banter and mess abouts i dont mind make a post about that instead ok guys :)

Sorry Mickie.....i must be to blame for leading the post astray....:rolleyes:

Its all that talk about rubber n stuff:Clap: .....it gets me all heat up.....tee hee...especially when Dutcho's lass has ot on....lol

p.s..Scottie.................. Dutcho is a secret lover of rubber aswell.......but he wont let on........lmfao......

Gary:Jester:

Back