CCcam

harveybham

Inactive User
Reaction score
im after a SD box that i can record with, i understand the spiderbox sd-5000 allows usb recording.

I want to connect it to a card sharing server, does the box support cccam 2.1.3 like the dreambox's do ??

it does support cccam,however many people have had problems with it as well documented .
If you are going sd box i would gor for dream as much better epg and stability although i have a couple of spider 9000 with no issues

cheers for the reply mate, im after a box that allows recording function. I know their is the vu duo aand solo but they are way to much.

is their anything cheaper and stable that i can use for recording fucntion?

How about a solomen or openbox or whatever they are nammed at the moment. Approx £100

Have a look in the sat section for it

yeah the openbox's seems ok as well. The thing is iv never tested them. Yeah i was thinking the dm600 as well, but can you record off a usb on that as well?

It either between openbox or spiderbox or dm600(if it has usb recording)

Which is the best and supports cccam (im guesing all three do)

cheers

Why would you want usb recording when you can fit an internal HDD and then transfer it over your home network?

the latest firmware for the openbox has cccam 2.2 and will record to usb or you can even fit an internal drive there is guide on how to do it on here

edogg

Why would you want usb recording when you can fit an internal HDD and then transfer it over your home network?

The box is not for me its for someone else who i think a usb recording device will be better for them.

Iv been doing research and i found out their is no ftp on it, so am i right in saying to put the cccam file all you do is put it on usb and run it off the box? i have seen a few guide on how to do this.

Also is it possible to channel order the channels into differnt bouquets like a dreambox?

yes to both of your questions
however afaik, EPG is only now and next so setting the timer for recording is kinda useless.

dm600 or tm600 really.

Spiderbox works fine but the person gives you his line must know how to share it.

Spiderbox works fine but the person gives you his line must know how to share it.

Dont listen to this TiiT! its been proven many times there are issues with spiderbox, its not just the server, ive set up servers from fresh, be box or linux and tried with cccam (varying versions) and run into problems one way or another, unless it was CCCam 2.1.1

there is a reason why he got banned quickly....

Dont listen to this TiiT! its been proven many times there are issues with spiderbox, its not just the server, ive set up servers from fresh, be box or linux and tried with cccam (varying versions) and run into problems one way or another, unless it was CCCam 2.1.1

there is a reason why he got banned quickly....

and darkman the con man, if you just spent as much time fixing it as you do lieing about it working it would work!!

Unless your the only one in the world who knows how to share???
I don't think so conman!!!

The other bit i like on your site , is you's all say , don't use illegal pay servers, never use them bla bla bla

well your gift is one num-nuts

I have no problems with cccam and pay server with my spider 9000HD.
The source is 2.0.11. Is that the same as 2.1.1?
I have excellent image on HD and SD as well.
The box is rather slow when zapping.

Hey guys,
just spoke to someone trustworthy. he has the spiderbox working with cccam 2.1.4

can someone please confirm this.

Thanks in advance,
Mubs

Hey guys,
just spoke to someone trustworthy. he has the spiderbox working with cccam 2.1.4

can someone please confirm this.

Thanks in advance,
Mubs

i never really had to many problems with glitching on 2.14(although it did glitch) it was the disconnections that drove me insane. regards mdt

If there isnt enough advice on here about these already mate you are never gonna make you mind up. Just buy the damn thing and `hopefully` you wont have any problems, but if you do, be prepared for this `trustworthy` person to tell you its your server!

Oh no,
i'm certainly not interested in purchasaing one.
there is too much heat around this box for me to risk it.
I just want to get to the truth is all.

it would be nice to confirm whether this trustworthy person's working server is an isolated event or whether its the general pattern.

But it looks a bit hit and miss tbh.

Back