CCCam connection problem!¬

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all - A few friends of mine are happily using a server through cccam and have been for a good few months with no problems. As of the last week or so the couple using a VM superhub are unable to connect and their dm500s boxes are showing as not connected - that said they do seem to have a net connection as you can download games etc from the downloads menu and if you reset it will sometimes connect to the server on cccam but for no more than 1 minute!!

I have checked the lines on other boxes elsewhere and they work spot on so thats not the issue and i have even hooked up a different type of VM modem/ router combo (not a superhub) and that has been flawless??

Has anyone else had any recent problems with superhubs and cccam ?

Just to add - the net connection for surfing on the pcs connected to the hubs seem stable and fine so its definitely some issue with c/s in general -oh and i also tried installing mgcamd on the dm500s's to see if it was specific to cccam and the same thing happens.

when i got my suerhub my box (blade00 with cccam) would not connect,
i had to switch the box on with the ethernet cable disconnected, wait for it to boot up and then reconnect the cable.
weird thing is that box worked fine on old router so i couldnt understand it.

i eventaully reflashed the box and it now works perfect.. so fook knows what was going on lol

when i got my suerhub my box (blade00 with cccam) would not connect,
i had to switch the box on with the ethernet cable disconnected, wait for it to boot up and then reconnect the cable.
weird thing is that box worked fine on old router so i couldnt understand it.

i eventaully reflashed the box and it now works perfect.. so fook knows what was going on lol

I have tried the same sort of process - reflashed - tried diff images - different softcams - boxes in different houses - different routers in the same houses and it all boils down to the superhub being the only constant!!

Hi m8,

Check your ports are open,dont use a online port checker download the software,superhubs are a pain for not opening ports properly,remember to put the new port settings in your Cccam config file also

Thanks for the tips _ i will investigate !!

Back