VU+ Solo2 CCcam 2.3.0

lockeh

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a clone vu solo 2. The plugins feed is offline on the openvix 15 image and I need CCcam 2.3.0 to ftp over to the box. Anyone know where to get this please.

I have a clone vu solo 2. The plugins feed is offline on the openvix 15 image and I need CCcam 2.3.0 to ftp over to the box. Anyone know where to get this please.

Hi unfortunately you don't have download rights as yet..
Any Vix image pre Vix 54 will not have feeds or plugins as their server has moved You can get cam 2.30 from Vix downloads..just google it mate...

Yeah I manage to get the 2.3.0 and install it and working fine.

is there way for someone to upload their plugin files from the official box and latest image and port them over to this build?

tbh I don't really need much from the plugins feed, but does anyone know where I can get picons?

yeah i manage to get the 2.3.0 and install it and working fine.

Is there way for someone to upload their plugin files from the official box and latest image and port them over to this build?

Tbh i don't really need much from the plugins feed, but does anyone know where i can get picons?

just search/google oscam picons
OR use rats picon updater from downloads when you can

Does this site do a monthly sub so I can get access to files (I don't mind paying)

Does this site do a monthly sub so I can get access to files (I don't mind paying)

yes mate and this will give you instant access to everything available here in downloads plus alot more.

I just subbed for 6 months. will be worth it for future updates etc and it's worth it for the support here as I couldn't find much info on clone boxes apart from here.

I just subbed for 6 months. will be worth it for future updates etc and it's worth it for the support here as I couldn't find much info on clone boxes apart from here.

thats it now m8 , u will never leave now lol . l didnt

Another question (I know) is there an "On demand" plugin in the download section?

I've just about got my box working perfectly :D

Where do I get the lastest TS panel from as the one I have (7.3) is installed but the feeds for Linux support is not working.

here mate........

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_7.3_mips32el.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
I can't get the feeds to work in TSpanel so thats a no go. the only plugin I need now is the ondemand so if anyone has a link to the ipk file for openvix, that would be great.

install ts panel and select the addons you want and do quick botton selection . may be this will help you

Back