Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

cccam 2.2.1 keeps freezing on tm800hd

dan44762000

Inactive User
what happens is i am watching say discovery hd and then change channel too say sky 1 arts hd , it will look like it has changed but the picture is still discovery hd.
restart cccam and it is all fine again .

i am using version 2.2.1 and when i try and find a later version via dw customiser it only shows "mgcamd" and none cccam versions at all .

so my question is what is the best version of cccam to use with this box ? and how would i go about putting it onto the box without tocuhing anything else as i have only just got this box working 99% how i want it .
if i can sort the softcam issue i will persevere with this box and not throw it in the bin where it was going to go until i got a lot of help from these forums.

thank dan

The last image was IQ 28.11.11 which is very stable, give that a go.Use the IQ plugin downloads before using DW panel i think you will other versions of ccam.I use this image and do not have the issues you report i also use ccam 2.1.3.

The last image was IQ 28.11.11 which is very stable, give that a go.Use the IQ plugin downloads before using DW panel i think you will other versions of ccam.I use this image and do not have the issues you report i also use ccam 2.1.3.

i have image 08/11/11 and it hasnt missed a beat , i think the problem is with ccam .
but if the image 28/11/11 supports motorised sats then i guess i can try it .

is the image available form these forums ? ?

You can download image here
Dont forget to copy to root of usb after unpacking and check name is TM800_update

Last edited:
No m8 the IQ images are not backups but the DW of the same date is.

have installed the image, working fine , got epg working aswell as picons , no freezing when changing channels , i got rid of the ccam 2.2.1 form the image and installed 2.1.3 but when i press blue " select softcam" nothing shows up .
however my ccam must be working as i am getting programmes that need clearing perfectly.
i dont know why no cam is showing up in that info box and to be honest i don't care as it is all working now and am loathe to mess around .

Back