Card Sharing Server [I've pre-configured :) ]

chrome307

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've been messing around with a card sharing program (NewsCS v1.13 RC6) and have compiled the source code and GUI......so now it shows up in Windows.......in a nice box :)..........you can use GUI and not MS Telnet.

What I'm looking for is someone who has a subscription card/phoenix infinity programmer to do the rest.......ie test it.

If anyone is interested please read the attachment, it's a NFO file so use DAMN NFO Viewer or MS Notepad (bit messy tho' ).

Who knows maybe we might have a Digital World Card Server up and running in the New Year ??

Screenshot:

Last edited:
Hi Mate,

I think you mean newCS, I have a Dynimate progy so can't help, I'm looking for a CS server to test my new software on my 7755.

YR

I'm going to try and get this program to run in phoenix mode.

YR

Well I've got the server to run, but I only have a Viaccess 2 card and I don't know of a Viaccess 2 emulator

Sorry I should have explained that the software when configured works with Dreambox, Phoenix and Dragon recievers at present.

I have seen a supplier promoting cheap Phoenix recievers, not too sure if there the same model, I'll speak to the store when they re-open in the New Year.

Forget to add, the Dbox is also supported by the Cardserver.

Q: So, which cards are supported?

At this moment the following cards are supported:
*- Conax (ecm&emm) *- Seca (ecm&emm)
*- Irdeto (ecm&emm) *- Cryptoworks (ecm&emm&ecm w/mosc)
*- Betacrypt (ecm&emm) *- Viaccess (ecm&emm)
*- Dreamcrypt (ecm&emm) *- Videoguard (ecm&emm)
*- D2mac (ecm&emm) *- Nagravision Ver.2(ecm&emm)

Try looking at DVBSKYSTAR for emulators if avialable.

This possible reciever ? Phoenix Apollo 2CI

http://tinyurl.com/cwnbf

Last edited:
crome mate do you have a gbox ( c/s ) server running with cards ?? plus what cients gbox2.3 or 2.4 2.4 has errors so use 2.3 if you can. Also read ur pm thanks :Clap:

if you have a 'client' software that works with NewCs and in windows then you should get some success by using a season interface into your dragon. Chromes windows software above is the 'server' intended for remote use with dreambox or linux based emulators.

Back