car advice which one ?

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
got to buy an new ( used car ) i have 2 in mind which one would you go for
1 is petrol other is diesel

car 1 - 1999 T CHRYSLER VOYAGER 2.0 SE 7 seat 5 Door MPV
2 Registered Keepers, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Air Conditioning,Service history, Power Steering, Drivers Airbag,Service History,Private plate Included 10 - 12 months test and 6months tax £1900 and warrenty

car 2 -
1998 S Reg CHRYSLER VOYAGER 2500 cc 2.5 TD LE DIESEL 7 Seater !!
Price:
£1,989
Features:
* 92,000 miles
* Manual
* GREEN
* Diesel
* People Carrier
* 2500 cc

Full Description:
5 Doors, Manual, MPV, Diesel, 92,000 miles, Green, Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Drivers Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Cruise Control, Immobiliser, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Headrests, R/Cass, 7 Seats, Metallic green bodywork, New MOT, Service history, Economical MPV, Excellent condition , Warranty Included 12 months test no tax but can tax at cost

regards

I'd say petrol if just for the kids run around but just seen one on gumtree with lpg for same price/year.
Have you looked at the Ford Galaxy, we had one when kids where younger and a great MPV to drive very car like, very little roll and the seating is great take them out and you've got a van lol

I will always go for a 4x4 that uses gasoline or LPG. Electric window, air con and super sound are the thing.

have now lol and cheers
i have to say the safty thing is a worry but as must drivers will say it aint the driver it is the idiots around him that you have to watch

What is the consuption like i would image that the petrol one would not even make over 20mpg....

Mind you the diesel will not be much better in something that big.

check out the vw sharan. suppose to be very good and also reliable..

I've got a 2ltr Scenic (7 seat) and can't wait to get rid, costs a fortune in petrol. Changing it for a 1.6ltr deisel C4 Picasso. Hopefully it'll be *slightly* cheaper on the fuel...!

I think petrol is the better option. I went from a 1.6 Petrol that was giving me 45 mpg to a 1.7 diesel turbo and it is costing me much more in fuel only getting about 35mpg. It around an extra £8 each time I fill up.

I think petrol is the better option. I went from a 1.6 Petrol that was giving me 45 mpg to a 1.7 diesel turbo and it is costing me much more in fuel only getting about 35mpg. It around an extra £8 each time I fill up.
thats a vauxhall for u m8 ... your doing over 58mph thats why lol ,,, and u think lm jokin

i bought the petrol 2ltr with private reg
also got him to drop it by £150 as well
looks good but not many extras in it tho
thanks for advice peeps

Eeeek, wish I had know before, I'm stuck with it for 3 years now!

The Renault seemed much more economical.

thats why where here u should of asked in a thread lol ... l ended up chipping the wifes ,, its like shit off a shovel now and she gets 40 mpg now lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I did......... somewhere it was around October last year.
Here it is

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/187857/

But I was bumped up a level and got the 1.7CDti version instead.

sorry m8 missed that one... 1.7 is the worst of the bunch m8 , the figures these company's give r based on and rolling road in a factory . the 1.3 cdti was the best but slow .. lv have a few cars over the years being in the trade and there all crap m8 ,, u have to drive downhill to get the best fuel consumption lol

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry m8 missed that one... 1.7 is the worst of the bunch m8 , the figures these company's give r based on and rolling road in a factory . the 1.3 cdti was the best but slow .. lv have a few cars over the years being in the trade and there all crap m8 ,, u have to drive downhill to get the best fuel consumption lol

Any ideas how the Citreon C4 Picasso VTR does mate ? (1.6 deisel, 7 seat)

Back