cant update ex7000hd

gogs

Inactive User
Reaction score
just tried to update my 7000hd,followed instructions,switched off box inserted pendrive switche back on box read NOW BOOTING USB RECOGNISED,then went back to programme i was watching,when i went into system it read last update 22-1-09 yet i was using the 12-3-09 update,also does anyone know if i can update using an rs cable and if so where can i find instructions please,thanks in advance

View attachment 47951 try this mate..just load file and sent.......before you do this try this again.....................................Flashing The EX7000HD using USB

1. Download the required firmware
2. Copy the file to your usb pen or equivalent, ensure filename is (flash.tbn).
3. Insert it into the usb slot and switch power off then back on at the rear switch.
3. box will reboot, open the flash file extract it to its memory and install it automatically.
4. Once flashed its a peice select your desired settings, scan then enjoy.

Last edited:
sorry to jump on the band waggon, are these any good, thinking of getting one as i'm thinking that the more high Def channels that are starting to come out might be worth it and you can also record to an external HDD, (maybe a NAS drive?) then that would suit me to be able to get at the recordings with out too much effort.....

p3pcy,that stbm.rar?do i use it with rs cable?thanks

post no.2 says Copy the file to your usb pen or equivalent

Make sure that the file is renamed to flash.tbn on the USB storage device before plugging in. Also make sure that that you restart the power using the switch at the back of the unit.

when i open the pendrive,it reads application then flash.tbn,but it still does not work,as i have said i will try with the rs cable,i will let you know,thanks

when i open the pendrive,it reads application then flash.tbn,but it still does not work,as i have said i will try with the rs cable,i will let you know,thanks

Just out of interest do you know if your USB stick was NTFS/FAT or other?

thats it now guys,trouble was renaming,thanks again m8s:Clap:

Back